Eddie Vedder Seattle 08 Klausen

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
jodeci78
Art Expert

Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:43 pm

holy crap dude... this thread beats my thread.
tackalac

Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:40 pm

So, lets get to cooking. Now I got 500 bucks to burn.....we can either have a party before LA1, totally my treat or YOUR SUGGESTION HERE
turnJBup
Art Freak

Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:17 am

usamamasan1 wrote:
turnJBup wrote:
However, thought you as an artist and involved with Pearl Jam would have similar beliefs and candidates though.
Did you think Martin Luther King was nonsense too?
Just asking.
Johnny Ramone was Republican. think Ed would hate it if he was at his next show? you get way too worked up son.

me too, but it is for distraction. free therapy if you will. thanks, send me a bill.
J. Ramone was not employed by Pearl Jam. But they would have done anything for him....
There is a HUGE difference between Republicans and people who still support Bush.
When Republican ideas are laid out on paper pretty much everyone is a Republican. Lets talk about the less government part. They have used the stand-on-your-own gimmick to erase the middle class. There is more big brother up our ass in the last seven years than ever. We are freakin' powerless against this takeover.
The smart people and people that have a soul have figured out that the current administration has ripped us off and disgraced our country.
If a Democrat did what Bush did I sure as drymount would not still be a Democrat. I'm as loyal as they come, but I'm not retarded.

Sometimes butting heads with you can be therapeutic I guess.
How can this be therapy for you mamasan?
You somehow think everything is just great as your countrymen die, the economy tanks, the environment is neglected, and every child is left behind.

I guess I just have a problem with people that are clueless and vote, but it seems that you pay attention to whats happening and still don't know that you have blood on your hands.

I'm waiting for the post when you say that you have been joking this whole time.... seriously bro.
GR8Dane
Art Expert

Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:19 am

turnJBup wrote:
usamamasan1 wrote:
turnJBup wrote:
However, thought you as an artist and involved with Pearl Jam would have similar beliefs and candidates though.
Just asking.
Johnny Ramone was Republican. think Ed would hate it if he was at his next show? you get way too worked up son.

me too, but it is for distraction. free therapy if you will. thanks, send me a bill.
J. Ramone was not employed by Pearl Jam. But they would have done anything for him....
There is a HUGE difference between Republicans and people who still support Bush.
When Republican ideas are laid out on paper pretty much everyone is a Republican. Lets talk about the less government part. They have used the stand-on-your-own gimmick to erase the middle class. There is more big brother up our ass in the last seven years than ever. We are freakin' powerless against this takeover.
The smart people and people that have a soul have figured out that the current administration has ripped us off and disgraced our country.
If a Democrat did what Bush did I sure as drymount would not still be a Democrat. I'm as loyal as they come, but I'm not retarded.

You somehow think everything is just great as your countrymen die, the economy tanks, the environment is neglected, and every child is left behind.

I guess I just have a problem with people that are clueless and vote, but it seems that you pay attention to whats happening and still don't know that you have blood on your hands.

I'm waiting for the post when you say that you have been joking this whole time.... seriously bro.
:iagree:

:2thumb:
DeltaSigChi4
Flipper

Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:29 am

turnJBup wrote: When Republican ideas are laid out on paper pretty much everyone is a Republican.

Emphasis added by myself.

Speak for yourself. Would you say the same about the Nazi party? Really no difference. Both suspended Habeas Corpus. Both seek the complete domination of the world. Like I said, speak for yourself. If pretty much everyone were Republican, I would look to leave this earth.

E
DeltaSigChi4
Flipper

Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:31 am

And this thing [poster] is godawful. I wouldn't let that thing lay near the rest my collection. And I have some crap that I have no idea why I keep.

E
turnJBup
Art Freak

Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:13 am

DeltaSigChi4 wrote:
turnJBup wrote: When Republican ideas are laid out on paper pretty much everyone is a Republican.

Emphasis added by myself.

Speak for yourself. Would you say the same about the Nazi party? Really no difference. Both suspended Habeas Corpus. Both seek the complete domination of the world. Like I said, speak for yourself. If pretty much everyone were Republican, I would look to leave this earth.

E
Sometimes the choir needs a sermon I guess.
I'm well aware of what the Republican party has done for human rights.
Yes they do seek world domination.... that isn't written in their ideals though.
I agree with you that Republicans are the American version of Nazis... fear is one hell of a motivator.

Committing suicide is a bit drastic E... most of us on here would settle for you leaving this website. :D
usamamasan1
Art Expert

Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:44 am

your back huh? still crying and making gay statements. did you quit the military BEFORE Bush gave you all a raise?
DeltaSigChi4
Flipper

Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:05 am

You're*

And "raises" are yearly, you douchebag. There is a lot more than getting a so-called raise to garner the support of your troops, and the current Commander-In-Thief has been far from receiving such support these days. Lastly, if the "raise" is below what the cost of living has become, it is truly a pay cut. This all wouldn't be novel to a dumbfuck like you if you actually possessed any common sense. But of course that is a impossibility. A neo-Nazi, i.e. Republican, with common sense.

E
piomba
Art Expert

Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:22 am

i love lamp.
ketstroxan
Art Expert

Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:19 am

idiot breakfast. mmm, and coffee.
MasterFramer
Art Expert

Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:36 am

turnJBup wrote:
usamamasan1 wrote:
turnJBup wrote:
Just asking.

Well said...
ketstroxan
Art Expert

Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:51 am

awwww
turnJBup
Art Freak

Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:07 pm

usamamasan1 wrote:your back huh? still crying and making gay statements. did you quit the military BEFORE Bush gave you all a raise?
Gay statements?

All about the money for you... not for me. Damn you are so freakin' shallow.
Think about the raise for a second.... that's right, it's given in paper that isn't worth anything anymore genius. And do the math... we don't pay our military half of what they deserve. Or give them the services they need when they get injured.
All you care about is money, better turn it in for metal quick, I'm sure your scumbag heroes in the White House did years ago.

You are a fool.
usamamasan1
Art Expert

Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:15 pm

"Keep that faith. Keep your courage. Stick together. Stay strong. Do not yield. Stand up. We're Americans. And we'll never surrender."

McCain... :wink: