Widespread Panic Morrison 21 Wood

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:42 am

This topic is dedicated to: Widespread Panic Morrison 21 Wood

kansasbbq
Art God

Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:43 am

Nice work Jeff.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
automator
Nobody

Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:23 pm

New image Widespread Panic Morrison 21 Wood - Foil

tspina4
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:13 pm

via @zenmysticstudio IG :

“ * The image is about how life can change in an instant, thus the lightning strikes on trees and the falling, blackened leaves. The shaman in the center of the storm, being a guardian of life and a protector, is holding a small tree as a sign of renewal and rebirth. Hope.
* The point being that there is always renewal and rebirth after the storms in life. After the past 14 months, which has been extremely difficult for many us, hopefully we realize how precious life, friends and family are to us. Things cannot stay bad for long, nor good for that matter. It’s the ebb and flow of existence itself. This past year was a great teacher and the lessons at times were very hard. But, we are making it through.
* The first leaves are emerging on this new era we are living in. It’s time to nurture what is important to us. Clarity with an understanding that it can all fall apart in an instant. It should be more than clear to us now to live in the present, to love those around us and let them know how we feel, to protect each other when the storms do arise. Never take for granted what we love.
* Sorry for the long winded explanation, but I want everyone that hangs this piece on the wall to be able to look at it when things are not going so well and see it as a reminder of what is really important to us.
* Thanks to Widespread Panic for allowing me to conjure up these images and draw the face on their shows. And lastly, thanks to you the fans of the band who support creators like Panic and artists like myself. You show your love to us in so many ways. I have watched you the fans protect and support each other through some very dark times, especially during the past year. It speaks volumes as to the band and the type of people they create for and call family.”
Frog
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:53 am

God damn the foil on this is tits.