Watt Jom & Terry Show 01 Pettibon

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:38 am

This topic is dedicated to: Watt Jom & Terry Show 01 Pettibon

morst
EB Team

Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:34 pm

here's the show where I got my first Pettibon on plastic
https://archive.org/details/watt2001-09-27-flac16
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
morst
EB Team

Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:52 pm

http://www.hootpage.com/hoot_notmousetourdiary1.html

"pack up the posters rr made me. they're beautiful, raymond pettibon art of some cat bearing down on some older cat in a car w/the caption saying "the train in my head." raymond just had a big show in london w/his drawings at whitechapel. damn if I didn't get to see him just before today's shove-off. I'm starting to miss him already."

they started their tour on 9/11!
Bottom Of The Hill, SF was cancelled, by order of the mayor.
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.