Family Values Tour 98 Sutton

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:35 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Family Values Tour 98 Sutton

morst
EB Team

Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:35 pm

details from an ebay auction by the artist, Ward Sutton:
"I designed this poster for the Family Values Tour in 1998.
This is an original silk screen poster, sized 17.25 x 22.75"

Copies of this poster were sold on the tour, but they were not signed. This is a copy I was given, hence it is an "Artist Proof" (AP) which I've signed, making it an exceptionally rare copy of this poster.

As I've recently gotten requests for this poster, I've decided to take this copy from my personal archive and offer it as an auction here.

This copy of the poster is in excellent condition - please see photos for details. There are areas here and there where the printing may be slightly off-register or have tiny flaws (such as in the top right corner - please see photo). This can happen with hand-made silkscreen posters such as this one, and these types of flaws were very common with this particular poster run."
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
automator
Nobody

Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:37 am

New image Family Values Tour 98 Sutton