A Champion of Justice (Ruth Bader Ginsburg) 21 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody
Posts: 130516
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:41 pm

Comcam
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:56 pm

Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:41 pm

yah no
automator
Nobody
Posts: 130516
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:52 pm

New image A Champion of Justice (Ruth Bader Ginsburg) 21 Fairey


Image
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 7350
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:54 pm

Comcam wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:41 pm
yah no
How about that upside down one?
automator
Nobody
Posts: 130516
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:54 pm

New image A Champion of Justice (Ruth Bader Ginsburg) 21 Fairey


Image
automator
Nobody
Posts: 130516
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:54 pm

New image A Champion of Justice (Ruth Bader Ginsburg) 21 Fairey


Image
Comcam
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:56 pm

Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:07 pm

bubbie wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:54 pm
Comcam wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:41 pm
yah no
How about that upside down one?
eh still no lol
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Expert
Posts: 1116
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:16 pm

Too much justice for some people...too big a champion
A public relations nightmare

SLAPPED WITH FLIPPING
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 7350
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:38 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:16 pm
Too much justice for some people...too big a champion
True.


What’s with the mirror image?

I’ll try to pick up both, we will see how that works out.
User avatar
charter
Art Expert
Posts: 9836
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:42 am
Location: Denver, John Denver
Contact:

Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:33 pm

Just imagine that image staring at you in the bedroom as you go to pound town.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 7350
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:50 am

^ Luls. You will have to promise the image you will never do it again.


So what’s with the upside down and mirrored images? Is it a cool new feature?
User avatar
younevrknow
EB Team
Posts: 3481
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:40 pm

Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:34 am

bubbie wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:50 am
^ Luls. You will have to promise the image you will never do it again.


So what’s with the upside down and mirrored images? Is it a cool new feature?
Just the image editor continuing to mess things up
YellowBedwetter
Art Expert
Posts: 1197
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:00 am
Location: NYC

Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:32 am

charter wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:33 pm
Just imagine that image staring at you in the bedroom as you go to pound town.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
automator
Nobody
Posts: 130516
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:42 am

New image A Champion of Justice (Ruth Bader Ginsburg) 21 Fairey


Image
User avatar
mike123230
Art Expert
Posts: 5750
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Houston, TX

Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:20 pm

YellowBedwetter wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:32 am
charter wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:33 pm
Just imagine that image staring at you in the bedroom as you go to pound town.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If your lady isn't into it, you need to find a better lady.
Post Reply