A Champion of Justice (Ruth Bader Ginsburg) 21 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:44 pm

Missouri Republican gubernatorial hopeful Darrell McClanahan III wants everyone to know that it was only a:
1 year honorary KKK membership.
And that it was a
“ Private Christian Identity Cross Lighting “
Not a Klan Rally where they held a cross burning…
To be clear, it was like a Christian tree lighting ceremony. Only with a burning cross surrounded by other republican KKK Members.

Saluting Adolf Hitler.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:57 pm

I thought this thread was about Shep Fairey posters.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:07 pm

Just carrying on a fallen legacy in the only remaining spot.
We are forbidden from addressing the orange serial rapist elephant in the room.
It’s irresponsible.
Tough to pretend everything is normal.
That’s why we are in this sick Antichrist mess.

Feel free to add your thoughts.
It will be like the old days bashing the Bush/Cheney dildos.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:23 pm

Hey, I get it. That cheeto is one drymount. Both sides suck. Time for a REAL change.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:06 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
Hey, I get it. That cheeto is one drymount. Both sides suck. Time for a REAL change.

politicians generally suck, yes. but "both sides suck" is a bit of an inapplicable statement in the current climate. There's one side that is actively trying to turn us in to the handmaiden's tale and another side that is not. that alone is pretty stark as far as differences go. there's a laundry list that goes along with it with equally as reprehensible polices outside of treating women as equals. "both sides suck" is really downplaying just how much one side happens to suck, the side that's actively trying to implement this plan: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_2025
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:15 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:57 pm
I thought this thread was about Shep Fairey posters.
Duke trying to get another thread locked. Then again, dunno if that even happens anymo. Mods are largely unable to even get on the site.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
jojobadass
Art God

Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:52 pm

you talkin' about David Duke?
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
sidewaysscott
Art God

Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:09 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
sidewaysscott wrote:

politicians generally suck, yes. but "both sides suck" is a bit of an inapplicable statement in the current climate. There's one side that is actively trying to turn us in to the handmaiden's tale and another side that is not. that alone is pretty stark as far as differences go. there's a laundry list that goes along with it with equally as reprehensible polices outside of treating women as equals. "both sides suck" is really downplaying just how much one side happens to suck, the side that's actively trying to implement this plan: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_2025
don't disagree at all. was more tongue in cheek comment and clearly pointed towards trumpers. that said, there's items on both sides that I can relate and unrelate with. can certainly be against the items you pointed out.

in the end, I'm tired of the political battles / comments / bickering that is prevalent everywhere. there seems to be no accountability anymore, and if there is, imo the punishment rarely fits the crime.

who's going with kennedy?
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:38 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:09 pm
ygolohcysp wrote:
sidewaysscott wrote:

don't disagree at all. was more tongue in cheek comment and clearly pointed towards trumpers. that said, there's items on both sides that I can relate and unrelate with. can certainly be against the items you pointed out.

in the end, I'm tired of the political battles / comments / bickering that is prevalent everywhere. there seems to be no accountability anymore, and if there is, imo the punishment rarely fits the crime.

who's going with kennedy?
the alive one or the zombie one that's coming to TX any day now?
turnJBup
Art Freak

Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:10 pm

Kennedy?
Is that a joke?

It’s 2024.
How do you not know how elections work?

This is Expresso Beans.
Can’t imagine anyone would censor people speaking up when we are where we are.
We should have threads everywhere.
It’s BAD.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:31 pm

OR

we are already surrounded by all the bullshit, maybe EB can be a bit of an oasis from the nonstop political garbage that assaults us from all sides. Maybe, just maybe, EB is just a good forum to talk about art and prints and mrrugby’s abs and Scott missing a drop and how shitty Shep’s latest hands are.

I respect your opinions bup, and agree with almost everything you say. But please don’t try to drymounting tell me or any of us how we should be using these forums and what we need to be posting about and what “should” be happening in this space.
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:24 pm

I'm with you EGT re: an oasis. But TBF, if there's any thread on this forum where we should be able to bitch a little bit about what's going on, this is the place. It would suck if every thread was full of it, but at least it's in a silo. The site is indeed about art, this particular piece of art has a lot of relevant side chatter, IMHO at least.

But seriously, road trip to Texas for zombie Kennedy's second coming? Even better than a mondo trip
jojobadass
Art God

Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:33 pm

I think when you are talking about a political figure, politics may actually come up.

I play a lot of Euchre online. You can only imagine when people mention the lower-case "trump"......who could believe what an uproar it causes. I can't imagine what's going on in the bridge, spades, hearts, and sheephead forums.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
turnJBup
Art Freak

Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:34 am

Toast,
Not “ Forums “
One place.
Where information can be posted, links, crime…
Agree, the last thing we need is to see Orange Trash here on every page.
But we have 9 months of insanity like our country has never seen.
There should be a thread.
How can we NOT have a thread?
If people don’t want to be bothered and want to think about something else, there will still be an entire site for that. They’ll never see it unless they want to.
Admittedly it’s better than posting in this thread.
( Although it’s a good place… it’s not like the trump cult cruise Ruth Bader Shep Fairey forums )
We could have an unwritten rule that Republican bashing can only be in the 2024 Election Countdown thread?
It would be monumentally wrong to just ignore the next 9 months.
How can we not talk about this nightmare?
We’ve already ignored the last 3 years.
Its sad.. EB has soul.
I’m 100% against censorship.
Who would actually squash our voice?
It’s EB.
It’s already got a profanity net.

Trump stacked our Supreme Court with 3 ex lawyers that were paid attorneys for team Bush/Cheney in 2000.
Yup, when the Gore/Bush election was stolen from Democrats.
Gorsuch
Cavanaugh
Barrett
The very same 3 are now Supreme Courts justices who are deciding if Trump can go on a killing spree, free from pesky laws.
Let’s talk about it!
Let’s stop these drymounting chitbags.
Information is everything.
Who knows, we can perhaps get a big wave of voters this November in the 5-6 states that matter.
Let’s get to work.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:48 am

Maybe we can undo this madness by adding more SC justices to the panel