A Champion of Justice (Ruth Bader Ginsburg) 21 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
kansasbbq
Art God

Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:16 pm

^Hope you're wrong.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
fredo
Art God

Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:31 pm

Only chance he runs imo is if he gets indicted. If he doesn’t run he’ll endorse whoever promises to pardon him and his family. Probably will raise money for himself regardless, because that’s what this whole charade was all about from the jump.

Sure wish RBG hadn’t stuck it out so long, but mainly disgusted that the GOP played as dirty as it did (does). SAD!
just a foil for me today, thanks
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:16 pm

Yer cray. He still thinks he’s president. Narcissists gon narciss. Also in no world is he in the least bit worried about any charges sticking to him.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:27 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:16 pm
Yer cray. He still thinks he’s president. Narcissists gon narciss. Also in no world is he in the least bit worried about any charges sticking to him.
I don't know man, we're in uncharted territory, many things could happen
fredo
Art God

Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:27 am

Yeah, I dunno. My initial feeling in ‘21 was that he’d say he wouldn’t run but hold rallies anyway where potential candidates competed for his blessing, then at the last second he’d say “your all fired!” and run anyway. Now? With no data whatsoever I feel like he wants the adulation/power without the work. I mean, he did Jack fudge last time except watch TV; can you imagine what another term looks like? Answer: yes.

So, yeah…
jjttdw
Art Expert

Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:21 am

Codeblue wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:12 pm
jjttdw wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:48 am
Edit: Most on the Court are very bright people who are not partisan idealogues and are keen to ensure that the Court is not viewed as such. For that reason, I don't see Roe being completely overturned. I've got $20 to wager if someone thinks otherwise.
Luls. If dis still stands, I'll take dat wager,

If you took that wager when offered, I would pay up. The betting window closed with the leak.

With the 1/6 hearings going on....I am beginning to think that Mitch and Kevin intentionally killed the idea of having anyone on the 1/6 committee as a way of ridding themselves of Trump. Trumo would never see that he was being played.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
turnJBup
Art Freak

Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:51 am

Her legacy is this drymounting ignorant ruling.
Way to drymounting stubbornly wait until both feet are in the grave and drymount every drymounting woman in the US.
Brilliant maneuver.
McConnell wins twice now with Garland being the pussyincharge of letting all of these traitors get away with every crime imaginable.
Weakling…

Party at my house if Clarance Thomas catches what he has coming. I’m of course hoping for the hit by a bus route. And the bus has to throw it in reverse to finish the job.
POS wants to get involved with contraception access next… and end same sex marriage.
drymounting these cutholes every drymounting one.

We will never recover from trump.
Him and his inbred mob of drymounting racist trash destroyed this country.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:54 am

Codeblue wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:21 pm
Especially after his next term amirite.
It won’t be a term.
Why would he quit after 4 years?
There’s absolutely nothing to stop him from becoming king until he croaks.
fredo
Art God

Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:40 am

turnJBup wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:51 am
Her legacy is this drymounting ignorant ruling.
Way to drymounting stubbornly wait until both feet are in the grave and drymount every drymounting woman in the US.
Brilliant maneuver.
I agree with the rest of it and she probably should’ve retired, but it’s not her fault that these douchebags exist and that America, like the rest of the world, disdains women.

This is all about taxes and corporate liability btw. Guns, fetuses, voter IDs…all relative non-issues before the late 70s when Big Cracker found Jesus.

They smell blood now and it’s the SEC, IRS, EPA etc on the block. The war on governance has gone prime time.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:12 pm

Patiently waiting for a hero to take them out.
Can’t believe beer boy thinks he can enjoy a peaceful public night out at a restaurant.
fredo
Art God

Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:18 am

turnJBup wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:12 pm
Can’t believe beer boy thinks he can enjoy a peaceful public night out at a restaurant.
That truly is unreal. And they say millennials are entitled.
SPAC04
Art Expert

Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:25 pm

I don't see the...appeal

hiyoooo
turnJBup
Art Freak

Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:12 am

Aged like fine milk.

“ Biden is a fascist “

How do these people drive an automobile?
How do they tie their shoes?
They somehow wander into voting booths…
it’s effing bizarre.

Look who’s 2nd in line for The White House.
Leave it to Beaver The Bigot.
About to release all the Jan 6 footage… right before the election. It’s going to be a piece of cake fooling the trailer trash cult into thinking it was a normal Wednesday.
We have failed our kids.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:53 am

I don't get how "releasing all the footage" is going to help ol' dumper. It's pretty clear what took place, one of the idiots was SHOT AND KILLED ffs. And numerous people are in jail or heading there . What advantage are they hoping to get here?
turnJBup
Art Freak

Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:55 pm

They are going to piece together a right wing campaign video of compiled moments of peace.
After they were in, the Capital Police had to basically surrender.
For sure there are scenes of guards parting and letting the inbreds through, shaking hands / fist bumping with the mouth breathers, and light hearted moments on video.
They will misconstrue the entire thing as a Democratic lie.
I mean look at the targeted audience… look at their leader.
They will believe anything.
So easily manipulated.

They don’t care that the committee bent over backwards to allow Republicans to be the face of 1/6/21 justice.
Cheney and Kinzinger are banished from the clown car because they didn’t bury their faces in the Grand Wizard’s ass.
Guessing Johnson and Co will use the new footage to oust Thompson, Schiff, etc… paint them as liars attempting to make a big deal out of killing Capital Police and trying to stop a Democratic Election.
All to put the orange clown in the White House until he dies.