Grateful Dead: Jack Straw 20 Martin

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 838
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:23 pm

zeuscarver wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:23 pm
Codeblue wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:38 pm
Yer feeding some machine these days whether ya like it or not. I'm more opposed to the decentralized discussions dat fb promotes. Have to join a separate fuggin group for every artist.
If only there was some place for centralized discussion. well organized, many photos, blue on board. can't have everything amirite
BUT HOW CAN I "LIKE" THIS POST
A public relations nightmare

SLAPPED WITH FLIPPING
User avatar
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak
Posts: 11562
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:41 pm
Location: Nirvana

Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:30 am

ygolohcysp wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:23 pm
zeuscarver wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:23 pm
Codeblue wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:38 pm
Yer feeding some machine these days whether ya like it or not. I'm more opposed to the decentralized discussions dat fb promotes. Have to join a separate fuggin group for every artist.
If only there was some place for centralized discussion. well organized, many photos, blue on board. can't have everything amirite
BUT HOW CAN I "LIKE" THIS POST
do wish there was a "new release" tag that would enable/teleport the info right into a single dedicated release thread :pint:
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9509
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:52 am

Wat was the run size on the timed version?
User avatar
guryter
Art Expert
Posts: 3267
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:44 pm

Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:08 pm

3050
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
Gwar420slave
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:29 am
Location: Calgary AB

Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:00 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:49 pm
No chance if you don't agree with letting Facebook suck your soul for free (or if you bought the first one).

Facebook exclusive drops are exclusive indeed. Exclusive of people that don't want to feed the Zuck machine.
Well, you could always have an account just for art as I do. If you would rather cut off your ear to spite your face that is you deal
yoink32
New User
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:59 pm
Location: Washington DC USA

Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:19 pm

Anyone seen the "poster" that comes with the puzzle? I bought the 1000-ct puzzle from BNG and it says there is a print. Is this the same?
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4724
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:30 pm

yoink32 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:19 pm
Anyone seen the "poster" that comes with the puzzle? I bought the 1000-ct puzzle from BNG and it says there is a print. Is this the same?
the puzzle you are looking at was based on Luke's first GD print. the "print" that comes with it is folded and more of a map to help guide you with the puzzle.

there is not a puzzle for GD2 "Jack Straw" available, yet.
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 838
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:50 pm

Gwar420slave wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:00 pm
ygolohcysp wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:49 pm
No chance if you don't agree with letting Facebook suck your soul for free (or if you bought the first one).

Facebook exclusive drops are exclusive indeed. Exclusive of people that don't want to feed the Zuck machine.
Well, you could always have an account just for art as I do. If you would rather cut off your ear to spite your face that is you deal
Having an account is the problem. It's no secret what a shitty predatory company Facebook is. If you're ok being a part of that (welcome to the majority!) that's your deal. They rely on "dumb drymounts". Personally I'm all set with a company that extracts your contacts from your phone to create shadow profiles for people that aren't on their service. That's just the tip of the iceberg.
A public relations nightmare

SLAPPED WITH FLIPPING
yoink32
New User
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:59 pm
Location: Washington DC USA

Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:33 pm

cotis wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:30 pm
yoink32 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:19 pm
Anyone seen the "poster" that comes with the puzzle? I bought the 1000-ct puzzle from BNG and it says there is a print. Is this the same?
the puzzle you are looking at was based on Luke's first GD print. the "print" that comes with it is folded and more of a map to help guide you with the puzzle.

there is not a puzzle for GD2 "Jack Straw" available, yet.
Thanks!
Post Reply