H7-1 Butterfly Rainbow 20 Hirst

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
mattlew69
Art Expert

Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:31 am

Saaaaay whaaaaaaat?!?!?!?

This isn't the only place for current up-to-date art news and poster drops??

I guess I will stay for the politics.

I suppose next you are going to say that Mister X is a troll, and not a factual news source. :roll:
jjttdw
Art Expert

Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:08 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:08 am
I know I should check UAA more often but it's so insufferable over there. Unless you mean fb, in which case I'd rather miss a couple drops.

+1 with emphasis added.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
bubbie
Art Expert

Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:11 pm

Lol. That escalated quickly.

Just post about dem drops. It ain’t hard.

Agree about Facebook, with emphasis, as well as the UAA.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:20 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:08 am
I know I should check UAA more often but it's so insufferable over there. Unless you mean fb, in which case I'd rather miss a couple drops.
You know me better than that! They have enough of my data already from my friends when they stole their contacts.
misterx
Art Expert

Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:14 pm

jjttdw wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:01 pm
We have nationalized healthcare for old people in the U.S. Eventually it will come to the rest of us.

Timed or not timed....it wasn't on my radar until it was no longer available. Agree that It is a bit surprising it is flipping for as much as it is but it's a nice reward for those who bought.
Eventually bro, if your country flips itself on its head.till then? Naah.
I wouldn't be holding your breath either.

I cant' say anymore because theperfecttree has made it quite clear, by banning my access, that I am to steer clear of anything political, regardless of whether its the truth or not, or *gulp* he said he will ban me *gulp*.

Hes banned me from anything that is not art. Literally everything.

That gold miner I was promoting a year ago is still very applicable, as you'll know if you've kept tabs. You'll also know you've nearly doubled your money in 12 months thanks to my tip, which I can now no longer add to...

He also told me I am the only person this applies to, which had me rolling on the floor in stitches, such were his less than perfect censorship techniques that are just typically one eyed American, given the dregs that he clearly had no issue with, posting some rather unsavoury things towards myself, including wishing cancer on me...all class, man!

Moving on...

My Rainbow arrived late last week, but was returned to sender due to faulty hanging fixtures....
Took some pics before handing it back to DHL.

ImageImage
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:14 pm

Luls.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
misterx
Art Expert

Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:33 pm

Indeed.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:53 pm

misterx wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:14 pm
jjttdw wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:01 pm
We have nationalized healthcare for old people in the U.S. Eventually it will come to the rest of us.

Timed or not timed....it wasn't on my radar until it was no longer available. Agree that It is a bit surprising it is flipping for as much as it is but it's a nice reward for those who bought.
Eventually bro, if your country flips itself on its head.till then? Naah.
I wouldn't be holding your breath either.

I cant' say anymore because theperfecttree has made it quite clear, by banning my access, that I am to steer clear of anything political, regardless of whether its the truth or not, or *gulp* he said he will ban me *gulp*.
Glad you picked up a rainbow...looks nice. Too bad about the hangers. Its for the best you stick to art. I'm not really interested the rest of your cryptic post and I'd guess I am not alone in that sentiment..
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
misterx
Art Expert

Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:44 am

Thank you for commenting wwd40.

Now I think you should STFU.

jjttdw
Art Expert

Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:02 am

So salty cupcake. And as before, I don't really care what you think so I will post where I wish.

EB is a much nicer place with your posts being limited to hearts and rainbows. Too bad it doesn't suit you because it suits the rest of us.
misterx
Art Expert

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:20 pm

Post wherever your heart desires, tiger...be my guest!

I have to be honest, I'm quite enjoying watching everything I said about your lovely country come true :D

Thats about it really.

Take care wwd40. I hear Jersey's riddled with C19.

jjttdw
Art Expert

Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:17 pm

Hmm, Jersey. I assume that you don't mean the Bailiwick of Jersey but the State of New Jersey. The State of New Jersey is fairing better than most as far as the Covid 19 is concerned....only 35 new cases per million yesterday compared to 165 per million for the U.S. Not sure why that falls in the same paragraph as me as I don't live in or near New Jersey. Last time I was in New Jersey was a year ago to catch the train from Newark to Grand Central Station. I know you have trouble with U.S. maps (electoral) so maybe that is where the confusion arose.

As far as something you enjoying everything you said coming true regarding the U.S. you can't be referring to the surge in Covid 19 cases. Should that be the case would mean you enjoying hundreds of thousands getting sick and tens of thousands dying. Quite a surprise with as butt hurt as you were about tongue-in-cheek posts concerning the prospects of you getting ass cancer.

Like I said, stick to art....hopefully you get a replacement butterfly rainbow. They are still flipping. Open editions that flip are a great thing. I wish I bought 20 of Durieux's Pulp Fiction.....the one that I did buy I framed and donated to an auction to benefit research on oligodendroglioma.
misterx
Art Expert

Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:31 pm

Replacement rainbow on its way. Thanks for the concern and the lovely comments.

I think for you, EB banning political debate has worked out for the better, because you kept getting it wrong, your lack of nuance regarding Oil but one example.

If anything it’s better if ya stick to art.

Less public embarrassment.

And in response to your question, of course not. There’s a lot more spiralling out of control in the US than C19, that’s for sure...but let’s stay on topic, eh?!!!🙃
🌈
jjttdw
Art Expert

Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:40 pm

I'd stopped posting in the political threads months before they were removed so it means nothing to me. Your contributions in those threads are equal to your EB stats....10.5 years...zero EB points. Now you can discuss nuance with the voices in your head. Just keep knocking the chess pieces over in your head and declaring victory.

Glad they got your replacement sorted.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:16 am

BOY EB IS WAY BETTER WITHOUT THOSE TWO CHUCKLEFUCKS GOING BACK AND FORTH EH?