Obama Hope 08 Kuehn

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
freaksmeout
Art Expert

Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:31 am

Codeblue wrote:Two Brazilian chicks were over last night. They were talking about how people in Brazil dislike the U.S. They think everyone supports Bush here.
So....how was your Brazilian bikini wax ?
T-Dub13
Art Connoisseur

Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:56 am

Ha! $16.50 on the bay
partofme
New User

Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:43 pm

I've watched it go for over $100 on a couple occasions on the bay. ..
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:15 pm

time to make a worthy print comment:

My dogs urine pattern in the snow this morning showed more talent
piomba
Art Expert

Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:45 pm

partofme wrote:I've watched it go for over $100 on a couple occasions on the bay. ..
you joined EB today to make that one single comment. I know I haven't been around for that long but somethin just don't seem right...
T-Dub13
Art Connoisseur

Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:36 pm

partofme wrote:I've watched it go for over $100 on a couple occasions on the bay. ..
Where did all of this price history info come from? When I said the thing about $16.50 it was the only listing, now there are more. Whats up?
aahnutz
EB Team

Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:55 pm

T-Dub13 wrote:
Where did all of this price history info come from? When I said the thing about $16.50 it was the only listing, now there are more. Whats up?
Members have added completed auctions since your post.
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
piomba
Art Expert

Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:28 pm

aahnutz wrote:
T-Dub13 wrote:
Members = partofme aka bkuehn. Just a thought.
pjtaper
Art Freak

Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:29 pm

OMG!!! An OBAMA POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm holding off for EMEKs version, and then I'll stop talking fudge about every artist making them!
aahnutz
EB Team

Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:34 pm

piomba wrote:
aahnutz wrote:
T-Dub13 wrote:
The auctions were added by three different members, including yourself.
What's your point?
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
piomba
Art Expert

Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:39 pm

aahnutz wrote:
piomba wrote:
aahnutz wrote:
T-Dub13 wrote: Where did all of this price history info come from? When I said the thing about $16.50 it was the only listing, now there are more. Whats up?
The auctions were added by three different members, including yourself.
What's your point?
I have no problem with someone trying to make a buck, something simply seemed peculiar. Why so defensive?
aahnutz
EB Team

Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:48 pm

piomba wrote:I have no problem with someone trying to make a buck, something simply seemed peculiar. Why so defensive?
No one's defensive. I just merely answered your question. Just don't understand the speculation on the validity of the auction data. Auctions are checked for accuracy then approved by team members.
pjtaper
Art Freak

Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:54 pm

If I see ONE MORE OBAMA POSTER, I will no longer be voting for him...

quote me on that!

Brett Favre has some time on his hands now, I'm sure he could have won Wisconsin....

FAVRE FOR PRESIDENT!
piomba
Art Expert

Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:04 pm

aahnutz wrote:
piomba wrote:I have no problem with someone trying to make a buck, something simply seemed peculiar. Why so defensive?
No one's defensive. I just merely answered your question. Just don't understand the speculation on the validity of the auction data. Auctions are checked for accuracy then approved by team members.
I don't doubt the auction data... that is a misunderstanding. My comments are related to a post by a new member who seemed to join to make one comment that amended a statement regarding the low sale price of the print. I found it to be an odd and even peculiar one and only posting. Simple speculation.
GeorgeKaplan
Art Enthusiast

Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:05 am

pjtaper wrote:If I see ONE MORE OBAMA POSTER, I will no longer be voting for him...

quote me on that!

Brett Favre has some time on his hands now, I'm sure he could have won Wisconsin....

FAVRE FOR PRESIDENT!
consider it done
"I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore"