Obama Hope 08 Kuehn

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
ercodeblue
Art Connoisseur

Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:21 pm

The world is starving for more Obama posters.
tlh1005
Art Connoisseur

Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:23 pm

bkuehn wrote:
I didn't have a lot of money to give to the campaign and thought this was a good way to utilize my talents as a way to raise money. A majority of the money from these is put right back into the campaign which is stated right on the website.
Hi,
Do you have a breakdown of the revenue which will be contributed to the campaign?
artoholic
Art Expert

Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:07 pm

I will be so glad when the US presidential elections are over with. Obamamania is getting to be a bit much
"Selling my stories to the violent and perverted, all eyes are on me and I don't deserve it
Nothing to do, except I guess to play blues, sleep in my car, I’m yesterdays news"

~ Richard Terfry aka Buck 65

http://www.myspace.com/bikeforthree
my2hands
Art Expert

Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:35 pm

no thanks...
blazedoutbee
Art Expert

Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:07 pm

DeltaSigChi4 wrote:I kinda want to sue Kennedy's estate for nearly destroying the entire Northern Hemisphere before I was even born. Stupid drymount didn't even know when we had placed Jupiter nuclear missiles on Turkey soil pointed at the Soviet Union. Senator Obama reminds me of Kennedy.

E
I'm really sick of seeing this guys stupid posts. Dude you are a drymounting moron. E
lightyears2010
Art Expert

Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:14 pm

cardhawks wrote:It's cool that you did this.

The flamers just like to think they have something rare and expensive with the Fairey print. The money should go to Obama as intended, not the opportunists. I HOPE we see more Obama posters sold for the campaign.
i wasnt gonna post...but i cant help myself. so are you donating the proceeds from your sales to the obama campaign?

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/det ... 149/trades

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/det ... 341/trades
tlh1005
Art Connoisseur

Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:38 pm

blazedoutbee wrote:
DeltaSigChi4 wrote:I kinda want to sue Kennedy's estate for nearly destroying the entire Northern Hemisphere before I was even born. Stupid drymount didn't even know when we had placed Jupiter nuclear missiles on Turkey soil pointed at the Soviet Union. Senator Obama reminds me of Kennedy.

E
I'm really sick of seeing this guys stupid posts. Dude you are a drymounting moron. E
I posted about this sometime ago. The guy doesn't have to agree or disagree with anything I believe, h3ll, I've actually never REALLY even shared my political opinions here; I can discuss that anywhere else. It's crazy that he frequents all of the Obama print threads when he has disdain for him. Two words "Internet Troll".
justbehmh
Art Expert

Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:44 pm

This Obama thing is driving me nuts. Bring on some Gig Posters or serious art prints. This dude might not even win this election (sadly). If you are going to donate to the campaign, why not throw in a little bit for the EB site?
carcrash
Art Connoisseur

Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:57 pm

You guys are too sensitive. This is no-more idea theft than what Todd Goldman was doing.
cardhawks
Art Expert

Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:53 pm

lightyears2010 wrote:

The flamers just like to think they have something rare and expensive with the Fairey print. The money should go to Obama as intended, not the opportunists. I HOPE we see more Obama posters sold for the campaign.
i wasnt gonna post...but i cant help myself. so are you donating the proceeds from your sales to the obama campaign?

What are you getting at?

I list ALL my posters for sale or trade, not just the Obama posters. Oh yeah I also have the Fairey ones for sale or trade (plus I've also listed them ISO). I do this to watch the sales.

By purchasing these posters I HAVE contributed to the Obama campaign.
I do this so I can have a "hook" to collect Pearl Jam posters.

Maybe you are trying to call me a hypocrite....( I probably am) but I'm not selling my Obama posters on eBay.... I'm simply listing them for sale or trade like this site is intended.

For the record I'm an Obama supporter and I'm not against selling the posters. I like to see more Obama posters printed and I'm not against seeing the prices of the Fairey Obamas decrease significantly.

Thanks

You'd make a great Ellery Queen junior detective.[/list]
ryan_1969

Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:13 pm

I list ALL my posters for sale or trade, not just the Obama posters. Oh yeah I also have the Fairey ones for sale or trade (plus I've also listed them ISO). I do this to watch the sales.
why the fuuck do you do that? it's lame to have people list things they have no intention in selling or trading. can't you track it just as easily if you have it in your wanted list? can't you track the auctions without clogging up the site w/ bullshit sales listings?
cardhawks
Art Expert

Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:25 pm

ryan_1969 wrote:
why the fuuck do you do that? it's lame to have people list things they have no intention in selling or trading. can't you track it just as easily if you have it in your wanted list? can't you track the auctions without clogging up the site w/ bullshit sales listings?
Clogging up the site????? seriously???

hilarious

Who said I don't have the intent to sell or trade?

I've made numerous trades and a couple of sales since joining.
ryan_1969

Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:29 pm

cardhawks wrote:
ryan_1969 wrote:

hilarious

you should start an ebeans douchebag club.
cardhawks
Art Expert

Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:37 pm

ryan_1969 wrote:
cardhawks wrote:
ryan_1969 wrote:

hilarious

you should start an ebeans douchebag club.
wow how original... everyone likes to use the word douchebag

then again everyone likes to ease their insecurities by arguing on the internet.

I'm never surprised by what some will argue about.

Dumb just dumb
lightyears2010
Art Expert

Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:38 pm

cardhawks wrote:
lightyears2010 wrote:

What are you getting at?
just couldnt help myself due to the thick irony in your post. i have no prob with you flipping anything...offering it before you have it in hand may be a touchy subject...but to each their own. i just found it funny that after reading your post i looked at the FS/FT for this print and you had it listed. you gotta see the irony of it after your 'opportunists' comment.

i'm not sure why you think you have to have it listed FS/FT to check the price history. :?