Obama Change 08 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
guyforget
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:50 pm

WOW.
usamamasan1 wrote:
turnJBup wrote:
usamamasan1 wrote:cry cry cry.

it is all Bush's fault.

what a drymounting idiot. you whine like a posterkiller.
Actually it's more your fault for not educating yourself.... and being absolutely clueless as to what's happening around you.
Like I said, I blame dip shits like you who voted for him twice.
We all know who the idiot is... :wink:

You still have yet to post ONE good thing Bush has done... bigot-boy.
Coward.
looky here, you call me a coward and you are the one who wants to run out of Iraq?

+Signed two income tax cuts, one of which was the largest dollar-value tax cut in world history.

+turned around an inherited economy that was in recession, and deeply shocked as a result of the 9/11 attacks (but that was George's fault right)

+Afghanistan and Iraq. 50 million people who had lived under tyrannical regimes now live in freedom (not easy TURNJ, will take 100+years :ziggi: )

+Pushed through THREE raises for our military. Increased military pay by more than $1 billion a year.(you should have kept that gig)

+Signed the LARGEST nuclear arms reduction in world history with Russia.

+Heeding the words of our own Declaration of Independence, the president laid out the non-negotiable demands of human dignity for all people everywhere. On January 29, 2002, he said, "No nation owns these aspirations, and no nation is exempt from them. We have no intention of imposing our culture. But America will always stand firm for the non-negotiable demands of human dignity." As stated by the President, they are a virtual manifesto of conservative principles:

* Equal Justice
* Freedom of Speech
* Limited Government Power
* Private Property Rights
* Religious Tolerance
* Respect for Women
* Rule of Law

I voted for him twice, would do so again. You my friend are a fair weather fan.
Youre drymountin scarin me. I aint tryin to participate in any political discussions on ebeans, but... drymountin WOW.
pjtaper wrote: I'm glad EMEK knows I'm not a flipper
lazk
Art Expert

Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:51 pm

I just wanted a friendly bet......
aandrew
Art Enthusiast

Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:54 pm

+Signed two income tax cuts, one of which was the largest dollar-value tax cut in world history.
We're over a TRILLION dollars in debt... might not have been the best move.

+turned around an inherited economy that was in recession, and deeply shocked as a result of the 9/11 attacks (but that was George's fault right)
Turned around?

We haven't been in a recession since the early 80s... but we'll 'officially' be in another starting next quarter.

Maybe if we just repeat things long enough, people will believe they're true?
piomba
Art Expert

Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:54 pm

Bush is an ignorant puppet. Booooooo! Look around, this world could not survive another 8 years of all that he has wrought. Boo I say!
PDC
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:56 pm

"Turned around an inherited economy that was in a recession"? Are you fu*king high?
Last edited by PDC on Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bluedegree
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:57 pm

usamamasan1 wrote:

+Afghanistan and Iraq. 50 million people who had lived under tyrannical regimes now live in freedom (not easy TURNJ, will take 100+years :ziggi: )

+Pushed through THREE raises for our military. Increased military pay by more than $1 billion a year.(you should have kept that gig)

+Signed the LARGEST nuclear arms reduction in world history with Russia.

+Heeding the words of our own Declaration of Independence, the president laid out the non-negotiable demands of human dignity for all people everywhere. On January 29, 2002, he said, "No nation owns these aspirations, and no nation is exempt from them. We have no intention of imposing our culture. But America will always stand firm for the non-negotiable demands of human dignity." As stated by the President, they are a virtual manifesto of conservative principles:

* Equal Justice
* Freedom of Speech
* Limited Government Power
* Private Property Rights
* Religious Tolerance
* Respect for Women
* Rule of Law

I voted for him twice, would do so again. You my friend are a fair weather fan.
Let's see here:

A) From a budget surplus (Clinton) to the worse deficit in history.

B) And the usual Republican canard -- getting Big Govt off our backs, yet we are now the most policed, monitored, and imprisoned society under constant surveillance EVER in US history -- all emails, mail, telephones, and internet habits subject to surveillance without warrant.

Why are you running down Clinton, anyway? He was the best Republican Democrats ever voted into office.
jimmy4wmu wrote: the cart is empty like my soul
bicyclejoe
Art Connoisseur

so, anyway, is this a silkscreen?
bluedegree
Art Connoisseur

lazk wrote:I just wanted a friendly bet......
Hey, Kyle -- I'll take the bet!!!

You know I'm good for it.

;)
bluedegree
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:58 pm

bicyclejoe wrote:so, anyway, is this a silkscreen?
Don't change the subject, dammit!!!
sabotage
Art Expert

Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:59 pm

lightyears2010 wrote:
getoutoftheleftlane wrote:i just spoke with someone at the obama store who said that they are not sure which it is. furthermore, they were looking into whether they even had the prints on hand yet or not (this after i asked if they had a print to look at).

she said, "sorry, most of us didn't even know about this print until today. so, we're not sure."

i will say that the site was definitely changed from saying that it was a screen print when i purchased it, to now not specifying either way.

someone might have more luck contacting obey for the right answers.
i wonder how many people work there and if they're all in the same room. the dude i talked to grabbed one and was looking at it as we talked.
Hopefully he was mistaken about the glossy remark. He probably was refering to one of the other glossy posters they have for sale on the site
usamamasan1
Art Expert

Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:59 pm

worst deficit in history as a percentage of GDP?

If not, then you really need to look at the big picture. we have good credit pal.
ketstroxan
Art Expert

Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:00 pm

it sure is sticky around here
aandrew
Art Enthusiast

Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:01 pm

usamamasan1 wrote:worst deficit in history as a percentage of GDP?

If not, then you really need to look at the big picture. we have good credit pal.
Really? What happens when China cashes in those bills we sold them?

"Good credit" is only an indicator of strength for the poor...
usamamasan1
Art Expert

Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:02 pm

the "risk free rate" is still the Us Treasury yield last time i checked when making NPV calculations and such.

and the strength of the poor? Leverage is the way to grow pal.
Last edited by usamamasan1 on Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bluedegree
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:02 pm

usamamasan1 wrote:worst deficit in history as a percentage of GDP?

Go back to school, son.
The economy isn't even debatable at this point.