Widespread Panic Atlanta 19 EMEK

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:44 pm

They weren't signed twice. They were doodled twice. Dunno what you're going on about.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
jdfairless
Art Enthusiast

Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:34 pm

southerngarden wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:25 pm
Codeblue wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:18 pm
I thought the dead were all printed sigs except the APs.
I don't know for sure...I only have a Dead AP but I thought the others were actually signed as well, that's why it was a big deal that the AP's were signed twice?

I also have no idea if the show versions of this poster were signed or not, im just going of the listing information on here.

anyone with first editions of each poster want to chime in?
1st edition of ~9000 are individually numbered (T's & P's with whoever's hand did that) but have a printed EMEK sig... AE of 200 have a hand sig and "double doodle" (and gloss coat)
Rizzifan
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:37 pm

My AP arrived a few days ago. That holographic 3D makes a great piece of art out the anyway phantastic print 👍
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:50 am

Dead show prints had a printed sig.

It looked like the NYE show prints may have been printed as well. At least that's what i thought when i looked at it late night so i could be wrong lol

They gave out those thicker cardboard envelopes for prints at the show. Most should have done well during the show. It's traveling with no glassine that would have likely caused the most scuffs/damage
I'm not someone else.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Wed May 13, 2020 2:46 pm

The show edition of 800 were neither signed nor numbered.

At the show, merch gave you a heavy duty cardboard envelope to put the lenticular in.
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Wed May 13, 2020 4:05 pm

This this a damn nice.
Very impressive...