Good Will Hunting 19 Ruth

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:49 am

This topic is dedicated to: Good Will Hunting 19 Ruth

Cheese318
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:52 am

I would have preferred a picture of them on the bench in the park or the office of the therapist over this. Plus you are missing out on the story of the camaraderie he had with his best friends which is not shown in this poster. Just would have went a different route
jjttdw
Art Expert

Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:05 pm

Maybe a Stout floating heads version would have been better complete with a floating therapist's couch.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:10 pm

Cheese318 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:52 am
I would have preferred a picture of them on the bench in the park or the office of the therapist over this. Plus you are missing out on the story of the camaraderie he had with his best friends which is not shown in this poster. Just would have went a different route
Who tha fahk asked you, kid?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.