It Felt Good To Be Lost 08 McCarthy

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
yosi
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 674
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:00 am

Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:26 am

Its definitely on his site if you know how to look for it.
mcgod
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 779
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 1:00 am

Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:54 am

I swear some of you are lobotomized.
It's not about if you can do it, but should you. It ain't tough to just shoot him an email and ask if it's ok to post. It's called respecting other people's fudge (or if you prefer, another member's fudge, since we know dan reads the forums).

But you're entitled, right? :roll:
User avatar
ryefish75
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 7823
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:57 pm
Location: Sub-Canadian North America

Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:26 pm

mcgod wrote:...It's not about if you can do it, but should you. It ain't tough to just shoot him an email and ask if it's ok to post. It's called respecting other people's fudge (or if you prefer, another member's fudge, since we know dan reads the forums).
I agree, I would even say it's in bad form to post any details of correspondence between you and an artist regarding any issue you've discussed without their permission.
T-Dub13
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:00 am
Location: SC

Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:47 pm

Grateful69Phish wrote:
_benjammin wrote:Have any sub holders gotten their shipment yet?
I'm anxiously awaiting the dino print so I can give it away and make a little kid's day. Hopefully tonight, or eles I'll be at the birthday party empy handed. Oh well, I'll print the jpeg and write an IOU if it's not in the mail box this afternoon.
get your shipping notice? if not, your going to need more than luck
My first McCarthy, does Dan send out shipping notices, I have yet to get one. It seems from a previous post that you already have your print Grateful69Phish, how bout some pics?
User avatar
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:41 pm
Location: Nirvana

Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:58 pm

T-Dub13 wrote:
Grateful69Phish wrote:
_benjammin wrote:Have any sub holders gotten their shipment yet?
I'm anxiously awaiting the dino print so I can give it away and make a little kid's day. Hopefully tonight, or eles I'll be at the birthday party empy handed. Oh well, I'll print the jpeg and write an IOU if it's not in the mail box this afternoon.
get your shipping notice? if not, your going to need more than luck
My first McCarthy, does Dan send out shipping notices, I have yet to get one. It seems from a previous post that you already have your print Grateful69Phish, how bout some pics?
I was tring to pull someones leg on EB, but you'all are much too smart to buy my shanigans!
User avatar
7th_son
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 955
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:52 pm

Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:02 pm

The new one is up.
User avatar
Jonathanb
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Toronto

Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:34 pm

I really dig this new print. I love most of his work but this is REALLY nice.
User avatar
baxterpop
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 339
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:00 am
Contact:

Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:12 am

anyone got theirs yet?
ryan_1969

Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:14 am

baxterpop wrote:anyone got theirs yet?
yep, yesterday for the sub. nice details on this one. if the line art pops up for sale i'm ready to battle. :twisted:
User avatar
steraser
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:00 am
Location: Louisville

Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:03 am

mcnail wrote:
Kdh12 wrote:
candycaneboy03 wrote:ahhh bloody hell, right when I get home from getting my workin monies...this blows...oh well...

I still think that the run was big enough so that i could score one once they're all shipped and stuff...
modern rock art and a few other dealers will have some soon at a decent price
Yeppers, I'll have some.
Any of you retailers have these yet?
User avatar
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:41 pm
Location: Nirvana

Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:37 am

What happened to all those tubes?-

I'll stop there so I don't start ranting and tarnishing up the thread.......
User avatar
phishbeatles
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 944
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am

Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:53 am

Just got mine today, looks nice in person. Didn't even realize Dan lives in the same state as me, only about 45 min away, go figure.
User avatar
02onthebrain
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:23 pm

Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:03 pm

Yup, got mine today as well in PA, along with the dino print as part of the sub. The detail in the tree and the jacket is amazing, it looks hand drawn even in print form with a great contrast against the white background. Might have to frame this one up if the wife agrees. Dan is in the zone right now.
User avatar
mcnail
Art Expert
Posts: 3122
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Iowa

Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:08 pm

steraser wrote:
mcnail wrote:
Kdh12 wrote:
candycaneboy03 wrote:ahhh bloody hell, right when I get home from getting my workin monies...this blows...oh well...

I still think that the run was big enough so that i could score one once they're all shipped and stuff...
modern rock art and a few other dealers will have some soon at a decent price
Yeppers, I'll have some.
Any of you retailers have these yet?
Not yet, should be here soon though.
User avatar
yosi
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 674
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:00 am

Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:37 pm

Someone wanna post a picture.
Post Reply