Obama 08 The Mac

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
brewer247
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:47 pm

My one end cap was missing too! I could look in and see the prints just like mentioned above. Expected the worst, but the prints are somehow almost OK. A few corner dings on one of them, but nothing too detrimental. The other one is perfect! :shock: I am trying to get over my perfectionism and just appreciate these beauties. What a great print!
ryan_1969

Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:53 pm

nice, especially when you can stand back from it.
T-Dub13
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:09 pm

Now I am worried...
thesavageguy
Art Expert

Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:33 am

GratefulRog wrote: Sonofabitch!!

It ain't the driver who needed to put his bowl away!! The tube just arrived--a 6-incher missing one end cap and wide open! :shock: You could look right in and see the posters! :shock: :shock: The sides that were on the bottom (the capped end) were banged up a little--hopefully they will roll right out. 1 piece of kraft paper, nothing else.

I think if they'd have used a smaller tube, they might not have slid around so much. This is one of the worst packing jobs I've seen. Upper Playground packing SUCKS!!
Why don't you tell us what you REALLY think?
MJBuck
Art Expert

Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:36 am

I got my cambio and my mac yesterday coming home from austin. I haven't opened them yet but it appears that the cambio was shipped flat in a huge box that is beat up all to hell. When I get around to opening them later today I have a feeling I won't be very happy, but hoping for the best.
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
MJBuck
Art Expert

Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:38 am

ryan_1969 wrote:cambio?
Obama Date Farmers
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
watersbrad
Art Expert

Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:39 am

T-Dub13
Art Connoisseur

Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:57 pm

MJBuck wrote:I got my cambio and my mac yesterday coming home from austin. I haven't opened them yet but it appears that the cambio was shipped flat in a huge box that is beat up all to hell. When I get around to opening them later today I have a feeling I won't be very happy, but hoping for the best.
how was the tube?
MJBuck
Art Expert

Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:20 pm

T-Dub13 wrote:
MJBuck wrote:I got my cambio and my mac yesterday coming home from austin. I haven't opened them yet but it appears that the cambio was shipped flat in a huge box that is beat up all to hell. When I get around to opening them later today I have a feeling I won't be very happy, but hoping for the best.
how was the tube?
perfect. when I called UP they said they had actually had several sent back from UPS missing end caps etc...
out and perfect.
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:55 pm

mine came shipped in a massive 6" diameter tube. no end cap on one side. (i bet they ran out during packaging).

print arrived mint. a missing end cap wont harm anything as long as the print is still packaged properly inside (it cant move)
8=====D~~~~
lukin321
Art Expert

Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:20 pm

I haven't even gotten my shipping confirmation and I ordered it the first night it went on sale :?
tlh1005
Art Connoisseur

Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:36 pm

lukin321 wrote:I haven't even gotten my shipping confirmation and I ordered it the first night it went on sale :?
Most important, do you have a credit card charge?
lukin321
Art Expert

Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:04 am

tlh1005 wrote:
lukin321 wrote:I haven't even gotten my shipping confirmation and I ordered it the first night it went on sale :?
Most important, do you have a credit card charge?
Yep, sure do.
MJBuck
Art Expert

Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:31 pm

my copy was totally jacked. bottom left corner looked like the picked it up and waved it over their head. :( tube looked great. poorly packed.
out and perfect.