Page 3 of 4

Re: A Vast Palimpsest 17 Horkey

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:42 pm
by lightyears2010
that sticks out like a sore thumb...surprised aaron didnt catch that when he signed it. i bet if you email mitch they will replace it.

Re: A Vast Palimpsest 17 Horkey

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:51 pm
by hainshead
I thought the same thing given his eye for extreme detail. I emailed The Vavvum and was told a replacement would be sent out but that was back in February and I inquired about shipping confirmation, etc. a couple times now and it has been quiet so I am not confident where we stand.
lightyears2010 wrote:that sticks out like a sore thumb...surprised aaron didnt catch that when he signed it. i bet if you email mitch they will replace it.

Re: A Vast Palimpsest 17 Horkey

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:28 pm
by gordo55
Likely all cut that way...easy to mat out tho'.

Re: A Vast Palimpsest 17 Horkey

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:44 pm
by Kramerica
hainshead wrote:I thought the same thing given his eye for extreme detail. I emailed The Vavvum and was told a replacement would be sent out but that was back in February and I inquired about shipping confirmation, etc. a couple times now and it has been quiet so I am not confident where we stand.
lightyears2010 wrote:that sticks out like a sore thumb...surprised aaron didnt catch that when he signed it. i bet if you email mitch they will replace it.
I'm surprised to hear about the lack of customer service. That's a bummer, I certainly wouldn't be satisfied with that print. All the bells and whistles and they can't even get the image straight.

Re: A Vast Palimpsest 17 Horkey

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:48 pm
by mfaith
I'm not able to see the image that was posted. But sounds like from what you guys are saying it's pretty significant?

Re: A Vast Palimpsest 17 Horkey

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:22 am
by tourist504
piper27 wrote:Who was doing the QC? Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys?
Bubbs woulda caught that

Re: A Vast Palimpsest 17 Horkey

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:48 am
by KSUvet
That looks like crap. Unacceptable.

Re: A Vast Palimpsest 17 Horkey

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:12 am
by DarkenedShrine
piper27 wrote:Who was doing the QC? Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys?
Image

Re: A Vast Palimpsest 17 Horkey

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:32 am
by Kramerica
This is Bubbs looking at that print.
Image

Re: A Vast Palimpsest 17 Horkey

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:17 am
by RiotAct
maYbe it’s supposed to be that way

Re: A Vast Palimpsest 17 Horkey

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:39 am
by talkingdeads
May try contacting Brad at Pressure Printing as well

Re: A Vast Palimpsest 17 Horkey

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:04 pm
by mfaith
Got mine in. :D

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: A Vast Palimpsest 17 Horkey

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:05 pm
by hainshead
Just an update. Recently received a reply to one of my email inquiries and Mitch corrected the problem. All is well with the world again. :D
hainshead wrote:I thought the same thing given his eye for extreme detail. I emailed The Vavvum and was told a replacement would be sent out but that was back in February and I inquired about shipping confirmation, etc. a couple times now and it has been quiet so I am not confident where we stand.
lightyears2010 wrote:that sticks out like a sore thumb...surprised aaron didnt catch that when he signed it. i bet if you email mitch they will replace it.

Re: A Vast Palimpsest 17 Horkey

Posted: Thu May 03, 2018 6:19 pm
by chong138
Has anyone framed this? Are there any pics online? I'd love to see some to get some ideas.

Re: A Vast Palimpsest 17 Horkey

Posted: Thu May 03, 2018 6:22 pm
by piper27
chong138 wrote:Has anyone framed this? Are there any pics online? I'd love to see some to get some ideas.
Check the "JB Framing thread" he did his up super nice
http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... &start=255