String Cheese Incident Morrison 17 Sperry

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
theperfecttree
EB Team

Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:48 pm

This topic is dedicated to: String Cheese Incident Morrison 17 Sperry

Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:15 am

A Red Head for Red Rocks. :D
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:17 am

Lines were crazy. Shows were great. +0 on the poster for me. :lol:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
soam24
Art Freak

Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:28 am

Digged Friday more then Saturday. Skipped Sunday. Wish I'd have known you were there SS
peacedog
Art Expert

Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:42 pm

Took the boy to his first set of SCI of Saturday, he had a great time dancing on Scramble's blanket while he painted. The boy came home with pockets full of schwag: a couple pins, stickers, and a new Panic Mikey hat, he had a great time. Seemed like everywhere he went someone was handing him goodies. I went Friday and Saturday, preferred Friday as well, but wishing I'd gone Sunday from the reports.

Michael Weintrop's show in the museum gave me a whole new perspective on his work. The life-sized photos are awesome. Highly recommended, he's there until 8/5.
joneisenberg1
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:48 pm

Great weekend at Red Rocks and a special Conscious Alliance print. Check out the blog post!

http://www.chucksperry.net/conscious-al ... er-project
FroDawg
Art Expert

Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:56 am

peacedog wrote:Took the boy to his first set of SCI of Saturday, he had a great time dancing on Scramble's blanket while he painted. The boy came home with pockets full of schwag: a couple pins, stickers, and a new Panic Mikey hat, he had a great time. Seemed like everywhere he went someone was handing him goodies. I went Friday and Saturday, preferred Friday as well, but wishing I'd gone Sunday from the reports.

Michael Weintrop's show in the museum gave me a whole new perspective on his work. The life-sized photos are awesome. Highly recommended, he's there until 8/5.
Dear peacedog,

A sage framer located in Denver reminded me at last year's Panic run, my first visit to Red Rocks...

"NEVER miss a Sunday show!"

:lol:

Warmest regards,

FroDawg
"If the thunder don't getcha then the lightnin' will."
soam24
Art Freak

Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:08 am

Also preferred Friday to Saturday's as well, and this old man skipped Sunday.

I was over near scramble too PD, somehow I missed ya.
peacedog
Art Expert

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:20 pm

FroDawg wrote:
peacedog wrote:Took the boy to his first set of SCI of Saturday, he had a great time dancing on Scramble's blanket while he painted. The boy came home with pockets full of schwag: a couple pins, stickers, and a new Panic Mikey hat, he had a great time. Seemed like everywhere he went someone was handing him goodies. I went Friday and Saturday, preferred Friday as well, but wishing I'd gone Sunday from the reports.

Dear peacedog,

A sage framer located in Denver reminded me at last year's Panic run, my first visit to Red Rocks...

"NEVER miss a Sunday show!"

:lol:

Warmest regards,

FroDawg

That's a Panic-ism but I might have to start applying it a bit more broadly. :P
hainshead
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:52 pm

Sadly we missed this shows this year so I have to settle for the poster which arrived in the mail a few days back. So happy to have one of my favorite artists do a poster for one of my favorite bands AND a great cause at my favorite venue. Oh and the poster is just gorgeous! The Mrs. even said "I would hang that on our wall". Better get to the framer ASAP before she changes her mind!