A Clockwork Orange 16 Kurtz

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
allyouzombies
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 552
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:49 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:32 pm

Made it to my wall!

Image
User avatar
dodgers77
Art Expert
Posts: 2042
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:32 am

Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:46 pm

Very nice :clap: My Top 5 from Mondo Con.
User avatar
RottenAtom
Art Freak
Posts: 14697
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am
Location: Houston, TX

Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:56 pm

Yeah, those look great
Image
User avatar
SPAC04
Art Expert
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: New York

Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:43 pm

Dig the image, prefer the variant (despite that massive earlobe)
User avatar
irishlastname
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 214
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:51 am

Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:37 pm

Oh boy, a Kubrick series from Mondo? Maybe we can get some Shining or 2001 prints, not nearly enough of those already :roll:
patsman
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:07 am

Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:42 pm

irishlastname wrote:Oh boy, a Kubrick series from Mondo? Maybe we can get some Shining or 2001 prints, not nearly enough of those already :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak
Posts: 10134
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: A Whale's Vagina

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:24 pm

irishlastname wrote:Oh boy, a Kubrick series from Mondo? Maybe we can get some Shining or 2001 prints, not nearly enough of those already :roll:
these are licensed tho, plus that ACO is probably the best kubrick poster thats come out yet. maybe eng 2001
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
Diabolos80
Art Expert
Posts: 3967
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 am

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:35 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:
irishlastname wrote:Oh boy, a Kubrick series from Mondo? Maybe we can get some Shining or 2001 prints, not nearly enough of those already :roll:
these are licensed tho, plus that ACO is probably the best kubrick poster thats come out yet. maybe eng 2001
Mr. Hanuka would like a word with you. I'm looking forward to a quality Full Metal Jacket though.
User avatar
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak
Posts: 10134
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: A Whale's Vagina

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:38 pm

the art is great on the hanuka but the printing & seps drymounting suck. Takes it down a notch or two
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25676
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:40 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:the art is great on the hanuka but the printing & seps drymounting suck. Takes it down a notch or two
Let's be clear here, only for ACO... 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 22948
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:51 pm

rubberneck wrote:
GiantBoyDective wrote:the art is great on the hanuka but the printing & seps drymounting suck. Takes it down a notch or two
Let's be clear here, only for ACO... 8)
Wouldn't want to disrupt the price charts with that sort of blasphemy.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25676
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:56 pm

jkw3000 wrote:
rubberneck wrote:
GiantBoyDective wrote:the art is great on the hanuka but the printing & seps drymounting suck. Takes it down a notch or two
Let's be clear here, only for ACO... 8)
Wouldn't want to disrupt the price charts with that sort of blasphemy.
Image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
irishlastname
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 214
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:51 am

Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:26 pm

Diabolos80 wrote:
GiantBoyDective wrote:
irishlastname wrote:Oh boy, a Kubrick series from Mondo? Maybe we can get some Shining or 2001 prints, not nearly enough of those already :roll:
these are licensed tho, plus that ACO is probably the best kubrick poster thats come out yet. maybe eng 2001
Mr. Hanuka would like a word with you. I'm looking forward to a quality Full Metal Jacket though.
FMJ is my favorite Kubrick and probably in my top ten favorite movies ever, it seems like anytime anyone does Kubrick stuff it's the last on the list to do. FFS Rossbach did goddamn Eyes Wide Shut first. Aaaaaaanywho enought about my bitching. I like A Clockwork Orange a lot but I wouldn't hang this but I appreciate Kurtz's talent. Def wouldn't say it's bad, just not for me.
EmilIndustries
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:29 am
Location: KC, MO.

Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:59 pm

So ISO this. Either version. Very nice.
User avatar
nanosect
New User
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:03 pm
Location: IL

Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:32 am

Any idea when the reg go on sale?
Post Reply