Obama Progress 08 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
hawks10
Art Expert

Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:55 am

BlakeAronson wrote:did you guys have a sword fight in the showers after the game?
I find your homophobic comments very unpleasent and in bad taste
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:00 pm

hawks10 wrote:
BlakeAronson wrote:did you guys have a sword fight in the showers after the game?
I find your homophobic comments very unpleasent and in bad taste
why is that homophobic, i was just curious and jealous.
8=====D~~~~
S,S,FH
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:37 pm

so i have nodded off 3 times now at my desk. :wink:
S,S,FH
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:45 pm

up to 5 times now. this is gona be one long freakin day :cry:
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:51 pm

i drink a 16oz diet rock star (no sugar, that makes it worse when it wears off) every morning to stay awake the first 3 hours. i'm doomed without a lot of caffeine. i also sleep in my car half the time during lunch.
8=====D~~~~
S,S,FH
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:55 pm

BlakeAronson wrote:i drink a 16oz diet rock star (no sugar, that makes it worse when it wears off) every morning to stay awake the first 3 hours. i'm doomed without a lot of caffeine. i also sleep in my car half the time during lunch.
i usually do starbucks for a venti latte, but im soooo poor right now. got to wait til payday. :roll:
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:05 pm

S,S,FH wrote:
BlakeAronson wrote:i drink a 16oz diet rock star (no sugar, that makes it worse when it wears off) every morning to stay awake the first 3 hours. i'm doomed without a lot of caffeine. i also sleep in my car half the time during lunch.
i usually do starbucks for a venti latte, but im soooo poor right now. got to wait til payday. :roll:
friends old roomies dad works for coca cola or whoever owns rockstar. i get the 24 cases for $20.
8=====D~~~~
S,S,FH
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:11 pm

BlakeAronson wrote:
S,S,FH wrote:
friends old roomies dad works for coca cola or whoever owns rockstar. i get the 24 cases for $20.
had a sip of my first one last weekend on the way to the umphereys show with my gf. did not like it.

i used to do vivrin, the caffeine pill while in high school to stay awake. now i just stick with diet coke. after my academy instructor told us the side effects of rockstar and redbull i have been fearful of using them.
grungejunky
Art Enthusiast

Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:11 pm

BlakeAronson wrote:
hawks10 wrote:
BlakeAronson wrote:he got 1 game, the other dude got 3 games, he musta got his ass kicked.

with that said, I'll kick anyones ass in blades of steel.
not quite..

and you are on in blades of steel...i love that fukking game
how come blades of steel is the best NES boxing game even though its a hockey game?. mike tysons punchout is cool and all but it aint 2 player, and kids dont care who can beat glass joe fastest, its all about how much you can kick your friends ass in two player.
blades of steel rules. i actually played it a year ago and it still hasnt lost its edge. i think it gets alot of credit in comparison to sports games because the fighting was great. i mean really it was more fun than the rest of the game itself. i might be recalling this incorrectly but doesn't only the loser of the fight go to the penalty box?
hawks10
Art Expert

Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:13 pm

grungejunky wrote:
BlakeAronson wrote:
hawks10 wrote:
BlakeAronson wrote:he got 1 game, the other dude got 3 games, he musta got his ass kicked.

with that said, I'll kick anyones ass in blades of steel.
not quite..

and you are on in blades of steel...i love that fukking game
how come blades of steel is the best NES boxing game even though its a hockey game?. mike tysons punchout is cool and all but it aint 2 player, and kids dont care who can beat glass joe fastest, its all about how much you can kick your friends ass in two player.
blades of steel rules. i actually played it a year ago and it still hasnt lost its edge. i think it gets alot of credit in comparison to sports games because the fighting was great. i mean really it was more fun than the rest of the game itself. i might be recalling this incorrectly but doesn't only the loser of the fight go to the penalty box?
Yep, best part!!
MJBuck
Art Expert

Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:15 pm

BLAAAAAADDDDDDDEEEEEESSS OFFFFFFFFFF SSSSTTEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL

best Nintendo game eva.
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:15 pm

after you kick their ass and they get a dude in the box, you keep trying to fight with them. if they run away from you, you just put offensive pressure on.
8=====D~~~~
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:17 pm

S,S,FH wrote:had a sip of my first one last weekend on the way to the umphereys show with my gf. did not like it.

i used to do vivrin, the caffeine pill while in high school to stay awake. now i just stick with diet coke. after my academy instructor told us the side effects of rockstar and redbull i have been fearful of using them.
so what are these side effects? i do know if i drink those fruit juice mixture rockstars i get a horrible case of the shits.

and then theres also all the rumored side effects of diet coke, i think the main one is memory loss.
8=====D~~~~
S,S,FH
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:21 pm

BlakeAronson wrote:
S,S,FH wrote:had a sip of my first one last weekend on the way to the umphereys show with my gf. did not like it.

so what are these side effects? i do know if i drink those fruit juice mixture rockstars i get a horrible case of the shits.

and then theres also all the rumored side effects of diet coke, i think the main one is memory loss.
our PT SGT. said that drinks like rockstar and other caffinated drinks raise your heart rate and one of the recruits from a pervious class during PT had a mild heart attack from elevated heart rate from the drink combined with the elevated heart rate during PT. so, i guess it really depends on what your doing while you drink it, or after you drink it.
kingofprussia
Art Expert

Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:24 pm

Does this type of banter really have anything to do with this piece of art? Not that this thread isn't already crap. Forget what I said. Continue.