Scream 16 Pullin

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
kyler4444
Art Expert
Posts: 1703
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:54 pm

Not my cup of tea but I guess I can see why some people like it.
ISO: Stout - The Thing Image
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
Posts: 22102
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver

Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:09 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
oldgreg wrote:This looks like a Lichtenstein to me, and I absolutely love it, text bubble and all

Yep the year of non Dface Lichtenstein homages. Emeks LA is the same way.


I drymounting love this. No Ghost face isn't a deal breaker either. Very nice work by Gary.
yup
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
User avatar
fantasticninja
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:10 pm

Sun May 01, 2016 1:15 pm

HenryGaleWasHere wrote:The quote is wrong :?
Lol, how dumb are you to not look up the quote before commenting incorrectly about how it's wrong? Seriously, HOW????
User avatar
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert
Posts: 2497
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Mon May 02, 2016 1:27 pm

fantasticninja wrote:
HenryGaleWasHere wrote:The quote is wrong :?
Lol, how dumb are you to not look up the quote before commenting incorrectly about how it's wrong? Seriously, HOW????
Pretty dumb I guess. Or IMDB had the quote wrong. :roll:
User avatar
AaronBKoontz
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 228
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:35 am
Location: Austin, Texas

Mon May 02, 2016 7:19 pm

My favorite of the weekend.

Got a second for my GF and she hated it though, so it does appear to be a divisive one but man do I love this!
I hate to sound condescending... which means to talk down to you by the way.
automator
Nobody
Posts: 128451
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Tue May 17, 2016 8:57 am

New image Scream 16 Pullin


Image
User avatar
fantasticninja
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:10 pm

Wed May 18, 2016 5:33 pm

HenryGaleWasHere wrote:
fantasticninja wrote:
HenryGaleWasHere wrote:The quote is wrong :?
Lol, how dumb are you to not look up the quote before commenting incorrectly about how it's wrong? Seriously, HOW????
Pretty dumb I guess. Or IMDB had the quote wrong. :roll:
Why trust IMDB, when you could take an extra minute to look up the actual scene to make sure it IS correct. :rolling:
Prophecy
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Sat May 21, 2016 5:24 am

Would love a companion print of Ghostface replying. Same style and blue background colors. That would be awesome.

Also, this print is beautiful in person.
User avatar
fantasticninja
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:10 pm

Sun May 22, 2016 4:51 am

Prophecy wrote:Would love a companion print of Ghostface replying. Same style and blue background colors. That would be awesome.

Also, this print is beautiful in person.
Not having the response back is an incredibly poor choice for this print. If it did I would have gotten one for sure.
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13793
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Sun May 22, 2016 10:56 am

Having the response would take away from what makes this print great. It's what you don't see/hear that is the most frightening sometimes. I think Gary nailed it and adding anything further would clutter it up and make it tacky.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
Buckhammer
Art Expert
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:49 pm
Location: Tejas

Sun May 22, 2016 11:11 am

So many bad art directors up in herrrrr!
RobJones wrote:Billy, how Everest was I last night?
User avatar
3son
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:30 am
Location: Älvsyssel

Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:28 am

This is a pretty great one.
User avatar
thisisjosh
Art Expert
Posts: 2832
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:27 pm
Contact:

Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:52 pm

Kramerica wrote:Having the response would take away from what makes this print great. It's what you don't see/hear that is the most frightening sometimes. I think Gary nailed it and adding anything further would clutter it up and make it tacky.
That's funny I had the response inserted w/ autograph. But I get many prints autographed because I think it's awesome.
Image
Post Reply