Jaws 16 Tobin

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
fredo
Art God

Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:04 pm

Kinda the point that it doesn't look menacing, no? Supposed to look dead.
just a foil for me today, thanks
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:11 pm

philip wrote:Not very menacing - it could be a close up of a cod.
There's no way in hell that could be anything other than a shark.
bootstrut wrote:
bert wrote:Like it! Reminds me of this part of Quint's speech about the USS Indianapolis:

"You know the thing about a shark, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'. Until he bites ya and those black eyes roll over white. And then, ah... then you hear that terrible high pitch screamin' and the ocean turns red and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin' they all come in and rip you to pieces. "
Honestly, reading that quote made me appreciate this poster more.
That tears it, looks like i'm watchin Jaws tonight. Again lol.

Also, for me, Reg > Var
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
yetibchill
Art Enthusiast

Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:12 am

Also, for me, Reg > Var[/quote]
spankman
Art Expert

Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:26 pm

I used to get a chuckle out of Tobin's earlier work but recently he's been releasing nothing but fire.Image
"I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard.” Mike Tyson
piper27
Art Expert

Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:22 pm

Dang I really like both
Codeblue wrote:Try vigorously rubbing yer peen on it several times.
bk
Art Connoisseur

Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:04 pm

bert wrote:Like it! Reminds me of this part of Quint's speech about the USS Indianapolis:

"You know the thing about a shark, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'. Until he bites ya and those black eyes roll over white. And then, ah... then you hear that terrible high pitch screamin' and the ocean turns red and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin' they all come in and rip you to pieces. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLG4hXxR_UQ
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:16 pm

come on brad learn to embed ffs, just copy/paste the end of the youtube link after = and embed it in the youtube code at the top
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:04 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:come on brad learn to embed ffs, just copy/paste the end of the youtube link after = and embed it in the youtube code at the top
Testing.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Sun May 01, 2016 2:34 am

Officially the only time i've ever found that dude funny.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
oldgreg
Art Connoisseur

Sun May 01, 2016 5:32 am

UrsusMorris wrote:Officially the only time i've ever found that dude funny.
Are you saying you don't like Charlie Day?
bk
Art Connoisseur

Sun May 01, 2016 1:50 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:come on brad learn to embed ffs, just copy/paste the end of the youtube link after = and embed it in the youtube code at the top

i did the [youtube][/youtube] and put the url in between and it didn't embed it it just put the brackets and youtube words before and after the url... for an old man, I am trying to keep up with the technology of the kids.

CHARLIE DAY FOR EVER!!!
bk
Art Connoisseur

Sun May 01, 2016 1:52 pm

KSUvet
Art Expert

Sun May 01, 2016 1:56 pm

bk wrote:Image
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
bk
Art Connoisseur

Sun May 01, 2016 1:57 pm

\
wait! I shoulda posted this in response

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7QZgH1eP2o
bk
Art Connoisseur

Sun May 01, 2016 2:02 pm

KSUvet wrote:
bk wrote:Image

KSUvet... hel-LLOOOOO