The Dark Knight Rises 16 Hanuka

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
matowest
Art Expert

Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:01 pm

KSUvet wrote:does Bane stab Batman during their fight?
Negative. Marion Cotillard does
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:03 pm

People like TDKR? AND they like this print?

choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:05 pm

Still can't get through paypal to purchase this sumbitch. Of course this means that now I can't live without it.

I like the print more than the movie. This Batman could whup Bale's ass all day long.
hansom02
Art Enthusiast

Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:44 pm

Diabolos80 wrote:Sigh. Convinced my self to splurge ($90!), but I keep getting an error when I hit PayPal. Tells me it's impossible to complete the transaction plus some other French I don't understand. I've never ordered from French Paper but I've also never had a problem like this with paypal. Am I missing something?

i had to use a CC...so fingers crossed i guess.
shipping costs sure were nice...started with both jaws and bats, dropped jaws no change...so you gotta add jaws back at that point i suppose
hansom02
Art Enthusiast

Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:49 pm

KSUvet wrote:
Diabolos80 wrote:
irishlastname wrote:dafuq is this? Bane looks like Cthulhu and paints his nails? :hanging:
Yeah paints his nails with Batman's blood. He's also crying, cuz Batman. This is a drymounting brutal poster. Buuuut it could use a bit more definition and a credit block. And I don't dig the green tone.
I agree with both of these. It's a little hard to read, and green is a weird color palate for Batman. Also, it's been awhile since I've seen the movie, but does Bane stab Batman during their fight?
if he stabs him in a dream he best wake up and appologize
irishlastname
Art Connoisseur

Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:34 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:People like TDKR? AND they like this print?