Widespread Panic Savannah 16 Sperry

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
mmm0125
Art Connoisseur

Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:40 pm

Merco wrote:
mmm0125 wrote:Cannot believe there selling as high as they are.
Look at sales for Sperry's other Panic Ladies then say that again :P
Cannot believe there selling as high as they are :roll:
FroDawg
Art Expert

Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:06 am

If anyone is so inclined to PB if the drop happens before 12:45pm EST I would be grateful. Found out that I have an unforeseen (wifey) duty that will preclude me from playing till then. Won't lose sleep but love to have this print.

Cheers and good luck to all beaners who are collectors! :D
"If the thunder don't getcha then the lightnin' will."
bblyfan
Art Enthusiast

Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:51 am

mmm0125 wrote:
Merco wrote:
mmm0125 wrote:Cannot believe there selling as high as they are.
Look at sales for Sperry's other Panic Ladies then say that again :P
Cannot believe there selling as high as they are :roll:
....why not?
kevndmb
Art Enthusiast

Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:57 pm

Posted and sold out already.....I got close, but missed them.
jcbudny
Art Connoisseur

Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:58 pm

One of these days Chuck might update his sales method. Loaded sold out again (happens every time for me there's a hot lady for sale). Wordpress is not meant for heavy traffic e-commerce, come on Chuck take some of those Benjamins these ladies bring you and update your website with an actual shop page.
THC x 3
thefiend5
Art Expert

Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:01 pm

well that was super fast for a lady that is pooping in the woods....but +1
Marciano315
Art Enthusiast

Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:03 pm

I clicked on the post to keep refreshing and never showed up for sale, randomly went to the homepage and they were all posted and sold out, he should be clear where they appear for sale (homepage or click on the post) waste of my time
lsmith55
Art Expert

Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:10 pm

Marciano315 wrote:I clicked on the post to keep refreshing and never showed up for sale, randomly went to the homepage and they were all posted and sold out, he should be clear where they appear for sale (homepage or click on the post) waste of my time
You say this like he intentionally wants people to know exactly what and how he is dropping them? :crazy:

They are called "random drops" for a reason.
biscocrack420
Art Expert

Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:11 pm

it says at a random time not random page
Marciano315
Art Enthusiast

Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:16 pm

lsmith55 wrote:
Marciano315 wrote:I clicked on the post to keep refreshing and never showed up for sale, randomly went to the homepage and they were all posted and sold out, he should be clear where they appear for sale (homepage or click on the post) waste of my time
You say this like he intentionally wants people to know exactly what and how he is dropping them? :crazy:

He says "random time" I'd like to know where he posts them for sale, homepage or click on post. I've only tried for 1 other Sperry almost a year ago so not super familiar, at least now I know the place and time frame for the future
mlwells04
Art Expert

Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:18 pm

Marciano315 wrote:
lsmith55 wrote:

He says "random time" I'd like to know where he posts them for sale, homepage or click on post. I've only tried for 1 other Sperry almost a year ago so not super familiar, at least now I know the place and time frame for the future
Not always the same...
Merco
Art Connoisseur

Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:31 pm

jcbudny wrote:One of these days Chuck might update his sales method. Loaded sold out again (happens every time for me there's a hot lady for sale). Wordpress is not meant for heavy traffic e-commerce, come on Chuck take some of those Benjamins these ladies bring you and update your website with an actual shop page.
Then you have to deal with bots, "dropping" a Buy it Now Paypal button is the fairest thing I've seen only any site, no cart hoarding, no lottery, and especially no "Code Hacking Matrix Robots" just a race to the finish!

Hope he never changes it!!!!
lsmith55
Art Expert

Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:33 pm

biscocrack420 wrote:it says at a random time not random page
Yeah I get that.

My point is, if he wanted everyone to know the specifics (like the exact page/post/link) he wouldn't do a random timed drop in the first place. He would say its dropping here at XX time on XX day.
ryan916
Art Connoisseur

Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:38 pm

Merco wrote:
jcbudny wrote:One of these days Chuck might update his sales method. Loaded sold out again (happens every time for me there's a hot lady for sale). Wordpress is not meant for heavy traffic e-commerce, come on Chuck take some of those Benjamins these ladies bring you and update your website with an actual shop page.
Then you have to deal with bots, "dropping" a Buy it Now Paypal button is the fairest thing I've seen only any site, no cart hoarding, no lottery, and especially no "Code Hacking Matrix Robots" just a race to the finish!

I definitely prefer the paypal race to the finish versus shopify, big cartel, or any carting system.
squalie
Art Expert

Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:41 pm

ryan916 wrote:
Merco wrote:

I definitely prefer the paypal race to the finish versus shopify, big cartel, or any carting system.
^^this