Jurassic Park 16 Eng

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
ajmmck
Art Expert

Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:36 pm

Still waiting for the Billy & The Cloneasaurus super variant
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:58 pm

jmagee87 wrote:
matowest wrote:Didn't notice the hidden raptor. Nice touch
Got one one each side :) I think others have pointed out the other "hidden" feature in the reg too

Metallica in the sign on both and the rain is metallic on the variant

I love their older stuff a lot. Not so much their newer fudge.

Also whoever shipped those should consider using better Kraft paper.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
jmagee87
Art Expert

Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:37 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
jmagee87 wrote:
matowest wrote:Didn't notice the hidden raptor. Nice touch
Got one one each side :) I think others have pointed out the other "hidden" feature in the reg too

Metallica in the sign on both and the rain is metallic on the variant

I love their older stuff a lot. Not so much their newer fudge.

Also whoever shipped those should consider using better Kraft paper.
Wut?

Edit: just noticed the auto correct to metallica. Damn iPhone
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
IWish
Art Expert

Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:44 am

I wanted to like this, but something really bothered me about it. It looks much better without the cheesy border. Sometimes less is best.

Bikejoh
Art Expert

Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:28 pm

Think it could look really nice in a frame that embraces it. As a poor, my plain black frameup will certainly disappoint 8)
matowest
Art Expert

Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:33 pm

Bikejoh wrote:Think it could look really nice in a frame that embraces it. As a poor, my plain black frameup will certainly disappoint 8)
Well, if you'd like to finance a fancy frame job, you can always sell off the reg or the var...to me
Bikejoh
Art Expert

Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:42 pm

matowest wrote:
Bikejoh wrote:Think it could look really nice in a frame that embraces it. As a poor, my plain black frameup will certainly disappoint 8)
Well, if you'd like to finance a fancy frame job, you can always sell off the reg or the var...to me
Don't have both, or else I would.....not
matowest
Art Expert

Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:00 pm

Bikejoh wrote:
matowest wrote:
Don't have both, or else I would.....not
Dang, thought I had a foolproof idea :lol:
nomdeguerre
Art Connoisseur

Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:53 am

Yowzers. I need one of these in my life.
*hand censored by the magical m'faith
CrustaR
Art Expert

Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:00 pm

IWish wrote:I wanted to like this, but something really bothered me about it. It looks much better without the cheesy border. Sometimes less is best.

That is a good start, but I think it would work even better without the JP gate.
pewter14 wrote:You're not the only one on the hunt for The Thing ... just ... the most obvious ... by a lot.
nomdeguerre
Art Connoisseur

Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:35 am

Holy fudge. I leave for a few weeks after accidentally listing this under my for sale tab instead of my wanted tab. Got a couple of nasty messages implying some shady fudge. Sorry to get your panties in a bunch but I'm not even dignifying your inquiries with a response :hanging:
Skrilly
Art Expert

Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am

nomdeguerre wrote:Holy fudge. I leave for a few weeks after accidentally listing this under my for sale tab instead of my wanted tab. Got a couple of nasty messages implying some shady fudge. Sorry to get your panties in a bunch but I'm not even dignifying your inquiries with a response :hanging:

Care to elaborate?
nomdeguerre
Art Connoisseur

Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:40 am

Skrilly wrote:
nomdeguerre wrote:Holy fudge. I leave for a few weeks after accidentally listing this under my for sale tab instead of my wanted tab. Got a couple of nasty messages implying some shady fudge. Sorry to get your panties in a bunch but I'm not even dignifying your inquiries with a response :hanging:

Care to elaborate?
Flipper this, flipper that, we'll find you, etc.
mattkardish
Art Expert

Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:44 am

nomdeguerre wrote:
Skrilly wrote:

Care to elaborate?
Flipper this, flipper that, we'll find you, etc.

Hahahah, that's a doozy Judge
Kramerica
Art Freak

Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:04 am

"We'll find you"? Some real tough guys are commissioning Jurassic Park posters these days. Sounds like they mean business.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH