Zoolander Blue Steel 16 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Jasper73
Art Expert

Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:13 pm

He might to a 'Ferrari' varient if we're lucky..
ImageT.K.C.
frieddumpling
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:29 pm

whiterabbit40 wrote:
TheBeard wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:
Eddie3000 wrote:Art print of the decade.
Personally, I prefer Magnum.
Blue Steel? Magnum? THEY'RE ALL THE SAME THING. I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS.
No "Magnum" Variant??? Wtf?
that would of been hilarious.
mrB7LACK
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:04 pm

Mirror Foil Magnum Variant w same exact image :lol:
chadrock85
Art Enthusiast

Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:23 pm

Here's a personal message DZ wrote SF

I have been a huge fan of Shepherd Fairy since before I was super-famous and was just regular famous. To me, he's not just an artist -- he's like a wisdom-y shepherd who squirts magical fairy-ink (Though I'll never understand why he makes all those pictures of Andre 3000 the Giant. There are other rapper-slash-actors, Shepherd!). So I was super stoked when he asked me to be the subject of his new work of artwork, "Zoolander Blue Steel." I'm no art critic, but I think what he made is really good and nice. Now, why Blue Steel for this portrait and not, say, Magnum? Well, Magnum means “large” in Spanish, and this is a small, limited-edition run of 450 prints. Purchase one or a few hundred, won't you? Art makes you cultured, and being cultured is not just good for Greek yogurt but also for people (both Greek and regular).

- Derek Zoolander
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:37 pm

ZOMG MAGNUM LARGE FORMAT COMING SOON!!!
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
mattkardish
Art Expert

Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:08 pm

the wad of hundreds and magnum condom edition?