South Park: The Avengers 16 The Dark Inker

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
lemongoat

Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:32 am

In "A Nightmare on Facetime" the kids were dressed as The Avengers for Halloween; Stan as Captain America, Kyle as Thor, Kenny as Iron Man and Cartman as Hulk.
MrWorldWide
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:54 pm

Having done MANY jobs with The Half and Half (who are great) I can confirm they ALWAYS put in extras. Granted you may have a few prints that have an issue so that's why they throw in extras. You typically always get anywhere from 7-15 extras. Usually 7-10max. Got like 15 once tho.

I thought that was worth mentioning in this thread

As for this print, I like both The Dark Inker and Tyler Stout in regards to their work and their personalities. I like this print too, its cool ... just not quite sure its "I need to own it cool" I think it would have been even cooler had it said The Offender's tho like one person above mentioned. Would have been a great play-on to the show, the parody and the poster.

Not sure if Tyler was aware or not before hand, but I can say that regardless it just goes and shows how much more of a poster rockstar he is. Only a few Poster Artists are so popular they get parodies made on their posters. :notworthy:
StarMountain
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:15 pm

Does it mention primus in the title block? Cant tell...
jeffreyjonesbsme
Art Expert

Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:24 pm

StarMountain wrote:Does it mention primus in the title block? Cant tell...
Music by Primus...yes.
Most of what you read on the internet is not true....signed Abraham Lincoln
graffix
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:28 am

I was in the commission and pushed for metallic inks but Jeff took it to the next level. This poster is dripping with metallic inks.

attackonthebass
Art Expert

Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:56 pm

What did the original & the variant cost?
Common sense, is not that common
irishlastname
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:35 pm

attackonthebass wrote:What did the original & the variant cost?
No variant
isunktheship
Art Expert

Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:29 pm

first time seeing this piece, classy af boys, bravo
Creation88 wrote:no top tier artists: no stout, no moss, no taylor, no horkey, no ansin