Peace Bomber 08 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
niconude
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:23 am

hranek wrote:not that the collection counter is scientific, but it's interesting to note that the black print is 31, the black-red is 29, and the gold is 5.

what's the deal with the gold? did nobody want it...or are they just not being added to EB collections? i guess we'll find out later this week when they're in folks hands if gold was a short print.
The gold sold out almost immediately, so there are reasons to believe it has a smaller run. The blk/red was next to sell out, before the black one sold out 10 minutes later.
I will swallow poison
untill I grow immune
EB Team

Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:32 am

niconude wrote:The gold sold out almost immediately, so there are reasons to believe it has a smaller run. The blk/red was next to sell out, before the black one sold out 10 minutes later.
does fairey usually have different print runs for multiple colorways?
Blackheart
Art Expert

Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:50 am

hranek wrote:
niconude wrote:The gold sold out almost immediately, so there are reasons to believe it has a smaller run. The blk/red was next to sell out, before the black one sold out 10 minutes later.
does fairey usually have different print runs for multiple colorways?
never..........except for every once in a while like peace goddess........but really never...............these will be of the same run number
I have spent 90% of my money on women and wine..........the rest i wasted.
Kdh12
Art Freak

Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:29 am

did anyone get a shipping notice for prints they bought on Tuesday or did they successfully process all refunds
boatingbenny
Art Expert

Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:35 am

Got my shipping notice
pjtaper
Art Freak

Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:40 am

I was refunded for red/blk and blk prints I bought on tuesday... I was told several times by Obey people that I would be refunded for gold, even though I got my refund/ban email after I bought the gold print...
I got shipping conf on my gold...
what gives?
hawks10
Art Expert

Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:40 am

Got my refund notice then my shipping notice from an alternate paypal, so i'm all set
MJBuck
Art Expert

Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:42 am

lukin321 wrote:I got my shipping notification last night. Should be here on Friday via UPS!
banned people who bought again got their shipping notices as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: drymounting obey.... :roll:
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:09 pm

pjtaper wrote:I was refunded for red/blk and blk prints I bought on tuesday... I was told several times by Obey people that I would be refunded for gold, even though I got my refund/ban email after I bought the gold print...
what gives?
you should call them again and ask them.
pjtaper
Art Freak

Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:12 pm

BlakeAronson wrote:
pjtaper wrote:I was refunded for red/blk and blk prints I bought on tuesday... I was told several times by Obey people that I would be refunded for gold, even though I got my refund/ban email after I bought the gold print...
what gives?
you should call them again and ask them.
I emailed them at least 3 times to remind them I was banned and not happy about it... I'm not going to call them again, I called because of a UPS issue with a print I ordered from Obey over a month ago...
Quit trolling, I have no food for you!
my2hands
Art Expert

Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:16 pm

i still have no shipping confirm?

the old wait and see game i guess...
lightyears2010
Art Expert

Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:52 pm

all i know is the drymountin $$ came out of my bank acct the next day then i was refunded by obey. paypal is still holding the $$. they say its on hold til they get it from my bank...which they did friday. cocksmokers.
pjtaper
Art Freak

Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:04 pm

lightyears2010 wrote:all i know is the drymountin $$ came out of my bank acct the next day then i was refunded by obey. paypal is still holding the $$. they say its on hold til they get it from my bank...which they did friday. cocksmokers.
Yeah, I have been refunded for the blk and blk/red that I bought last Wed using the back door method, still waiting for my refund...
I want some Obey interest bucks in my next toob!
Luca5446

Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:12 pm

its crazy that there still is no word on the size of the run for these
MJBuck
Art Expert

Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:19 pm

Luca5446 wrote:its crazy that there still is no word on the size of the run for these
not that uncommon. no one has them yet.
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.