The Empire Strikes Back 15 Eng

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
bulkhead72
Art Expert
Posts: 9504
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:50 am
Location: Los Angeles

Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:54 pm

The officially licensed Eng prints will be better. ;)
User avatar
Nothing
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:30 pm

Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:45 pm

what a waste of talent
User avatar
mattkardish
Art Expert
Posts: 3871
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:28 pm
Location: Paddy's Pub

Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:06 pm

Nothing wrote:what a waste of an alt
steelbooklover
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:07 pm

Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:03 pm

Looks amazing but the emperor looks like that alien in Star Trek (2009) that has the tic tac eyes and looks like dog crap
User avatar
amb6883
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:06 pm
Location: Ashburn, VA

Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:12 pm

steelbooklover wrote:Looks amazing but the emperor looks like that alien in Star Trek (2009) that has the tic tac eyes and looks like dog crap
Better than the original chimpanzee eyes.
HopeThatUChoke
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 576
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:00 am
Location: Philly,Pa

Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:48 pm

Love these little circle jerk commissions started for the express purpose of saying "Na na na nana" to everyone else.
ofay
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:14 pm

Cheese318 wrote:Wonder what it costs be in this kind of commission per person for 15 people
I wonder how you get in
User avatar
BenRichards
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:08 pm
Location: West of Detroit

Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:37 pm

ofay wrote:
Cheese318 wrote:Wonder what it costs be in this kind of commission per person for 15 people
I wonder how you get in

You don't. Unless you're elite.
Cragars wrote:Rainbow bukake won't ever make the wall.
Diabolos80
Art Expert
Posts: 3967
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 am

Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:03 pm

HopeThatUChoke wrote:Love these little circle jerk commissions started for the express purpose of saying "Na na na nana" to everyone else.
Could it maybe have something to do with getting one of the most prolific sci-fi artists to do one of the most loved sci-fi franchises?
HopeThatUChoke
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 576
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:00 am
Location: Philly,Pa

Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:07 pm

Diabolos80 wrote:
HopeThatUChoke wrote:Love these little circle jerk commissions started for the express purpose of saying "Na na na nana" to everyone else.
Could it maybe have something to do with getting one of the most prolific sci-fi artists to do one of the most loved sci-fi franchises?
Nah, it's all about the circle jerk.
Post Reply