Goonies 15 Stout

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:46 am

New image Goonies 15 Stout - Detail

kcn0
Art Expert

Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:11 am

Damn............ :drool: :drool:
Main ISOs: Stout "Pulp Fiction" & anything Phlegm
fantasticninja
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:57 pm

Gorgeous printing job, wow!
attackonthebass
Art Expert

Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:42 pm

One of my favorite movies as a kid, finally being made by one of my favorite artists that exist.

I didn't think he nailed the likeness from the jpeg's but w/ the up close pic's whomever uploaded Ive come to realize I was wrong.

hope to snag one, I'm sure it's going to be a beotch
Common sense, is not that common
TheOwl77
Art Enthusiast

Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:00 am

the poster aint all that really ,, more the names really tstout / goonies
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:27 am

TheOwl77 wrote:the poster aint all that really ,, more the names really tstout / goonies
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
mattkardish
Art Expert

Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:50 am

the blue is a bit much. should have just been a second run of the variant at 750 ed. death of the flippers
stormcrow
Art Enthusiast

Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:51 am

I'm so sick of all the predatory A-Holes that buy up all the $60 posters and then sell them for $300. I want this stupid poster so bad and I highly doubt I'll get one, though I'm hawking the website. Wonder if I could trade my Stout Reservoir Dogs for the Variant or the regular plus something or just the regular when I get super desperate later today. LOL. Any takers? This is about the ONLY thing I'd trade any of my other stouts for. What a great poster!!!
stormcrow
Art Enthusiast

Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:58 am

35mmpaul wrote:
TheOwl77 wrote:the poster aint all that really ,, more the names really tstout / goonies
How do I like this post? and can I do it 500 times? :2thumb:
Bowboski
Art Enthusiast

Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:23 am

stormcrow wrote:I'm so sick of all the predatory A-Holes that buy up all the $60 posters and then sell them for $300. I want this stupid poster so bad and I highly doubt I'll get one, though I'm hawking the website. Wonder if I could trade my Stout Reservoir Dogs for the Variant or the regular plus something or just the regular when I get super desperate later today. LOL. Any takers? This is about the ONLY thing I'd trade any of my other stouts for. What a great poster!!!
I wasn't even going to try but then you said trade for Reservoir Dogs......you have my attention. Good luck rather it goes to guys like you than flippers. Nice collection too.
jc23
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:27 am

cool, love the Goonies.
"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory" -Bruce Lee
stormcrow
Art Enthusiast

Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:06 pm

Bowboski wrote:
stormcrow wrote:I'm so sick of all the predatory A-Holes that buy up all the $60 posters and then sell them for $300. I want this stupid poster so bad and I highly doubt I'll get one, though I'm hawking the website. Wonder if I could trade my Stout Reservoir Dogs for the Variant or the regular plus something or just the regular when I get super desperate later today. LOL. Any takers? This is about the ONLY thing I'd trade any of my other stouts for. What a great poster!!!
I wasn't even going to try but then you said trade for Reservoir Dogs......you have my attention. Good luck rather it goes to guys like you than flippers. Nice collection too.
thanks. Ugh, I missed it. I was going to put this right next to my Flash Gordon variant Ansin set. I felt the same way when I missed the Taxi Driver. I also bought the awesome derieaux Jaws from a guy for $130 and he resold it 10 minutes later from under me for $30 dollars more. I'm a movie freak and I have about 600 vintage posters on top of my limiteds but the people who are in this hobby to make money make me very sour to it at times. I get why they do it, I just don't like it. This poster could be worth $30 and there could be 5000 of these, I'd still want it.
dredogg
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:06 pm

How did it possibly sell out that quickly, as I will in instantly? WTF. Anyone want to trade for an Ansin Iron Man and/or Stout Captain America. PM me
spacewang
New User

Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:08 pm

dredogg wrote:How did it possibly sell out that quickly, as I will in instantly? WTF. Anyone want to trade for an Ansin Iron Man and/or Stout Captain America. PM me
Sold out in under two minutes!!! How is that possible?!?
stormcrow
Art Enthusiast

Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:08 pm

dredogg wrote:How did it possibly sell out that quickly, as I will in instantly? WTF. Anyone want to trade for an Ansin Iron Man and/or Stout Captain America. PM me
They weren't selling the whole 300. They sold out the Variant and probably a bunch of the regulars at the screening at Mondocon. These sales are usually just the leftovers. Plus there are people who sell them rigged to buy these as fast as they can and have killer internet speeds. We were probably vying for 100 of these at most, maybe way less. Bummer, by what can you do? I know, let's all just move to Austin. :fight: