Dr. Strange 08 Danger

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
jason22
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:00 am
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Thu May 28, 2009 10:03 am

:drool:
User avatar
machination
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 7847
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Maple Leaf Land
Contact:

Thu May 28, 2009 10:56 am

I would buy every Danger print if I had the space and money.
Image
User avatar
mikeyc1023
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 724
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:34 am
Location: Chicago

Thu May 28, 2009 5:01 pm

machination wrote:I would buy every Danger print if I had the space and money.
User avatar
rmoore
Art Expert
Posts: 6559
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:13 pm
Location: Charlotte
Contact:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:00 am

machination wrote:I would buy every Danger print if I had the space and money.
Yes, same here. It would be a dark, dark house, but drymount it. It's Florida. I need the balance.
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15313
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Thu May 06, 2010 1:36 pm

FYI ... DD put some APs up in his store.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
User avatar
rmoore
Art Expert
Posts: 6559
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:13 pm
Location: Charlotte
Contact:

Thu May 06, 2010 1:39 pm

pewter14 wrote:FYI ... DD put some APs up in his store.
Ugh...I wish I had the money but I just dropped $200 a couple days ago to frame Ghost Ship. Damn.
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15313
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Thu May 06, 2010 1:43 pm

rmoore wrote:
pewter14 wrote:FYI ... DD put some APs up in his store.
Ugh...I wish I had the money but I just dropped $200 a couple days ago to frame Ghost Ship. Damn.
honestly, that's the right choice. Better to have one framed on the wall than two sitting in a flat file.

if you haven't already, post up some pics
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
User avatar
rmoore
Art Expert
Posts: 6559
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:13 pm
Location: Charlotte
Contact:

Thu May 06, 2010 1:46 pm

pewter14 wrote:
rmoore wrote:
pewter14 wrote:FYI ... DD put some APs up in his store.
Ugh...I wish I had the money but I just dropped $200 a couple days ago to frame Ghost Ship. Damn.
honestly, that's the right choice. Better to have one framed on the wall than two sitting in a flat file.

if you haven't already, post up some pics
Will do. The UV acrylic is on backorder from american frame, so I won't get it for a couple weeks.
User avatar
biscocrack420
Art Expert
Posts: 5913
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Fri May 07, 2010 12:49 am

+1
User avatar
burndisneyland
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 779
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:23 am
Location: Leeds

Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:31 am

Taking this to the framers tomorrow and wonderig if anyone had suggestions on a suitable matte choice. Was thinking maybe a black outer, with as close as possible match to the orange for the inner mount. Thoughts?
RupertPupkin wrote: Be careful of EB, it can be very addictive and financially disastrous!
User avatar
CityandColour
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 601
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:48 pm

Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:10 pm

So I heard on a morning radio show that there is a Doctor Strange movie in the works. There are rumors of Guillermo del Toro directing with Adrian Brody starring as the Doctor himself.

That reminded of this print. I noticed when Daniel dropped his new prints last week that this print was available in the store.

Link: http://nineteeneightyeight.com/index.ph ... torum.html

Does anyone remember if this print originally sold out or are these are just leftovers? Just curious if they are part of the original 250 run or if they are an artist proof is why I ask.
Top 2 ISO's:
Obey Peace Fingers 06 Fairey (Gold Edition)
Flaming Lips Chicago NYE 03-04 Fairey

Peep my trades: http://www.expressobeans.com/members/tr ... p?id=16154
GR8Dane
Art Expert
Posts: 8340
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:00 am
Location: The Mothership

Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:17 pm

ryefish75 wrote:Anyone want to venture a guess at the over/under on the first one to clear eBay? I'm gonna say $308, with the first one on eBay sometime Wednesday morning, early.

Pay up.
User avatar
ryefish75
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 7790
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:57 pm
Location: Sub-Canadian North America

Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:25 pm

I guess so.
GR8Dane wrote:I would bet they are under 150 in three months....
My consolation is that I got almost $175 for one of mine on the bay.
GR8Dane
Art Expert
Posts: 8340
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:00 am
Location: The Mothership

Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:12 pm

ryefish75 wrote:I guess so.
GR8Dane wrote:I would bet they are under 150 in three months....
My consolation is that I got almost $175 for one of mine on the bay.

I think I might be picking one of these up now.... Really like the image.
User avatar
mhanc
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 449
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 6:54 pm

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:44 pm

I got mine signed by Stan Lee at Wizard World Chicago today. 8)
Post Reply