The Lord Of The Rings: Good 15 Jaccob

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
KSUvet
Art Expert

Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:19 pm

Holy fudge, those close-ups! It's been long enough I kind of forgot. :rolling:
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
bubbie
Art Expert

Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:04 am

Codeblue wrote:Don't rinse the frame. Needs to have that old world feel to match this masterpiece.
fredo wrote:Be sure to display it facing the wall so as not to inadvertently make eye contact with a king.
Luls. Both are excellent suggestions!

On a side note, why does downforcemedia keeps deleting or changing his posts all the time? Makes me think that I am crazy (which is probably true anyway).
downforcemedia
Art Expert

Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:52 am

bubbie wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Don't rinse the frame. Needs to have that old world feel to match this masterpiece.
fredo wrote:Be sure to display it facing the wall so as not to inadvertently make eye contact with a king.
Luls. Both are excellent suggestions!

On a side note, why does downforcemedia keeps deleting or changing his posts all the time? Makes me think that I am crazy (which is probably true anyway).
It's the lawyer in me. Can't keep my story straight. Ha Ha!
Lies are a funny thing. They slip through your fingertips because they never happened to you. Time wounds all the heals as we fade out of view
playa787
Art Expert

Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:11 pm

I just realized, are those supposed to be hobbit homes?
"__________ is one of my favorite movies ever but that poster doesn't do it for me. -E.B.
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert

Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:00 pm

playa787 wrote:I just realized, are those supposed to be hobbit homes?
Nah, termite dens.
IronBott
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:19 pm

can we talk about this some more in 2020
jjttdw
Art Expert

Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:43 pm

bubbie wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:34 am
Anyone framed theirs yet?
I think I am going to frame my in the next month. Buy a super cheap frame stick it in there then put it on the wall in a prominent place after COVID is over and people are visiting. Its a test to see who needs to go to the eye doctor. This year in addition to having a art of the year category can we also have a worst art of the year category and name the award after this turd?

One person in the for sale section of this print has the message: "make me an offer I can't refuse." The correct response would be: My offer is that you send it to me for free and you remove the taint from your collection.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
Kramerica
Art Freak

Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:11 pm

Funny to see all the old heads that commented on this thread. Also funny to see they are still regularly visiting the site but have just stopped being involved in the forum and community here.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
bubbie
Art Expert

Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:48 pm

jjttdw wrote:
bubbie wrote:
I think I am going to frame my in the next month. Buy a super cheap frame stick it in there then put it on the wall in a prominent place after COVID is over and people are visiting. Its a test to see who needs to go to the eye doctor. This year in addition to having a art of the year category can we also have a worst art of the year category and name the award after this turd?

One person in the for sale section of this print has the message: "make me an offer I can't refuse." The correct response would be: My offer is that you send it to me for free and you remove the taint from your collection.
I think you said that a couple of years ago. So I will believe it when I see it!
IronBott
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:55 pm

jjttdw wrote:
bubbie wrote:

Why wait when you could have this in your background of many zoom meetings
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:39 pm

bubbie wrote: I think you said that a couple of years ago. So I will believe it when I see it!
I predict it ends up in his next giveaway thread instead.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:50 pm

What a throwback... good times!
KSUvet
Art Expert

Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:27 pm

I thought about this gem recently when Gabz was posting process pics of his piece. I thought he used the same reference image for Aragorn. After flipping it and comparing the two . . . I still don't know. :lol:
dweebofthedead wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:14 pm

"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
cotis
Art Expert

Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:39 pm

I too use whatever info is relevant to what I am spewing without regard for the truth.

but this is the updated close up:
KSUvet
Art Expert

Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:29 pm

cotis wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:39 pm
I too use whatever info is relevant to what I am spewing without regard for the truth.
Huh?