The Lord Of The Rings: Good 15 Jaccob

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26640
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:31 pm

stuarthimsley wrote:
PrintNoob87 wrote:So shockingly bad that it's drymounting awesome.
Agreed. I like how it looks as though all the characters, as well as the tiny pillars of argonath, are being slowly digested by treebeards beard. It's also surreal to see how treebeard kind of flows into the hillside of that funky looking shire in the background. I also like how galadriel is performing a sweet no-look pour into her mirror.
It would be awesome if the grass "moved" ala the waterfall in the Zelda start screen.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
shoeless
Art Expert
Posts: 4754
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Nashville

Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:38 pm

fredo wrote:
stuarthimsley wrote:
PrintNoob87 wrote:So shockingly bad that it's drymounting awesome.
Agreed. I like how it looks as though all the characters, as well as the tiny pillars of argonath, are being slowly digested by treebeards beard. It's also surreal to see how treebeard kind of flows into the hillside of that funky looking shire in the background. I also like how galadriel is performing a sweet no-look pour into her mirror.
It would be awesome if the grass "moved" ala the waterfall in the Zelda start screen.
Wait.....there's a super secret ZOMG foil variant?!?!?!
fnord wrote:If you like something, for the love of dog don't share it with EB.
User avatar
alittle
Art Freak
Posts: 15287
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 am

Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:52 pm

would totally buy this on sparkle foil
Image
User avatar
Bikejoh
Art Expert
Posts: 4264
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:23 pm

no GID = no care
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4891
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:30 pm

downforcemedia wrote:
matowest wrote:
Buckhammer wrote: looks like the artist is coming over here to respond.
Today in "Bad Ideas"...
Post of the day. :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
KSUvet
Art Expert
Posts: 4614
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:37 am
Location: MO

Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:06 pm

The Argonath kind of looks like Mumm-ra.
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
User avatar
dweebofthedead
Art Expert
Posts: 5368
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:40 pm

Image

Image
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18132
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:43 pm

Dude was probably referring to camping outside of mondo. Might be GBD or Piper alt
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
ELSEGUND0666
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:29 pm
Location: Austin

Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:47 pm

dweebofthedead wrote:Image

Image

Image
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
Posts: 22102
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver

Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:49 pm

and emek took 73 hours on his GD piece. He really slacked on that one.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
User avatar
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak
Posts: 10134
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: A Whale's Vagina

Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:50 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:Dude was probably referring to camping outside of mondo. Might be GBD or Piper alt
I don't need to camp mondo

Image
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18132
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:52 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:Dude was probably referring to camping outside of mondo. Might be GBD or Piper alt
I don't need to camp mondo

Image
Image
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9509
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:52 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:and emek took 73 hours on his GD piece. He really slacked on that one.


This ^


I really feel bad for the guy if he spent 1k hours on a small movie poster commission and this was the outcome.
User avatar
wottagunn
Art Expert
Posts: 5475
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:28 pm
Location: Near Melbourne

Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:53 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:and emek took 73 hours on his GD piece. He really slacked on that one.
same as Horkey; only 100 hours on TWBB. Lazy!
User avatar
ajmmck
Art Expert
Posts: 2284
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:28 pm
Location: Australia

Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:56 pm

partpat wrote:
sidewaysscott wrote:and emek took 73 hours on his GD piece. He really slacked on that one.


This ^


I really feel bad for the guy if he spent 1k hours on a small movie poster commission and this was the outcome.
At least i have my answer ready for when he does an Emek style lotto for the AP's!!
Post Reply