Grateful Dead Chicago 15 EMEK

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
fredo
Art God

Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:35 pm

That makes no sense.
just a foil for me today, thanks
bryndavies
Art Expert

Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:36 pm

Guess Emek will know who to thank for all the emails now. :roll:
ImageT.K.C.
bmerel
Art Expert

Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:47 pm

bryndavies wrote:Guess Emek will know who to thank for all the emails now. :roll:

yep. i'm the asshole.

i thought "wishlist" was commonly known amongst Emek fans and i'm surprised nobody else did what i did. it was a simple email that i thought would result in nothing. when you want something, ask for it. i was at the shows and quite pleased that i will now be able to get this and the rest of the posters up on the wall...its gonna be a big project.

also, i had no prior knowledge of a foil edition. i asked if there was a chance at any edition and if there was ever going to be any more of the pink ones. i was extremely surprised to hear of a pink foil edition, as i thought the only pink was a one off.
fredo
Art God

Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:59 pm

just a foil for me today, thanks
IWish
Art Expert

Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:00 am

bryndavies wrote:Guess Emek will know who to thank for all the emails now. :roll:
I'm going to tell Emek that you recommended I email him.

j/k
:lol:

Jesus, I'm not going to email him. I was kidding, earlier.
bmerel
Art Expert

Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:04 am

fredo wrote:Image

totally.

will post pics when it arrives and then when its all framed up. never framed a foil before so this should get interesting.

:pint:
bryndavies
Art Expert

Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:07 am

My only point was, why post things and then make it top secrete. Just keep it to yourself next time if you don't really want to share the details. Now the artist is going to get emails such as yours, and while I'm truly happy you got what you wanted, not sure you succeeded in keeping things on the hush by posting. Seemed a bit odd to me, that's all.
ImageT.K.C.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:08 am

partpat wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:The edition of the foil is 50. I don't think that's top secret.

You loud mouth hussie you :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Once someone gets it in hand, it will be in the DB anyways. Just doesn't seem like something that needs to be top secret. Its an edition size ffs :P

Anyone have a picture of this framed up?
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
bmerel
Art Expert

Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:10 am

bryndavies wrote:My only point was, why post things and then make it top secrete. Just keep it to yourself next time if you don't really want to share the details. Now the artist is going to get emails such as yours, and while I'm truly happy you got what you wanted, not sure you succeeded in keeping things on the hush by posting. Seemed a bit odd to me, that's all.

wishlist is "hush"? i didnt talk about the edition size and price because i would rather them give permission on that first. was not intended to ruffle feathers nor did i think it was wrong. apologies for the offense.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:18 am

Coming to a collection clearing FS thread near you!
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
bmerel
Art Expert

Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:25 am

Lots of love here. Ok, this was fun. Bye bye.
edgar
Art Expert

Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:48 am

bmerel wrote:Lots of love here. Ok, this was fun. Bye bye.

3 lies in one post...new record for BM?
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
bmerel
Art Expert

Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:11 am

Very excited to have this coming to my home. I'm not sorry for posting, as Wishlist is known amongst Emek fans. Get mad, point fingers, call foul or say whatever you want...only transparency is edition size and price, which i'm not sure is ok to post...so i won't. All i know is this is coming home to my wall and it will look lovely next to the rest of the Chicago GD FTW posters.

:rockin:
edgar
Art Expert

Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:17 am

bmerel wrote:Very excited to have this coming to my home. I'm not sorry for posting, as Wishlist is known amongst Emek fans. Get mad, point fingers, call foul or say whatever you want...only transparency is edition size and price, which i'm not sure is ok to post...so i won't. All i know is this is coming home to my wall and it will look lovely next to the rest of the Chicago GD FTW posters.

No. You're just sorry.

I encourage anyone who wants a foil to email Emek and ask for "the foil dead poster that EB member bmerel posted on EB that he's getting from Emek"
Last edited by edgar on Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
bmerel
Art Expert

Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:30 am

edgar wrote:
bmerel wrote:Very excited to have this coming to my home. I'm not sorry for posting, as Wishlist is known amongst Emek fans. Get mad, point fingers, call foul or say whatever you want...only transparency is edition size and price, which i'm not sure is ok to post...so i won't. All i know is this is coming home to my wall and it will look lovely next to the rest of the Chicago GD FTW posters.

No. You're just sorry.

I encourage anyone who wants a foil to email Emek and ask for "the foil dead poster that Brian Merel posted on EB that he's getting from Emek"

that just doesn't make any sense. why would you encourage people to do that, ***************MODERATOR EDIT********************?

glad we had fun here but i'm upset that i actually involved myself in a thread with you...i was doing so good for so long!! hope you're happy, thats the last you'll get outta me, Solly!!! :P