Blade Runner 15 Domaradzki

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
MoviePosterEmpire

Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:41 pm

fitz wrote:
Daggermouth wrote:Just wondering how you would safe guard art of the week from people involved in a private commission? Does it really bother you that much anyways? I mean we all know art of the week is irrelevant.
I would say it bothers me about a 2 or 3 on a scale of 1 - 100, I just saw the tweet for AOTW at a moment I was feeling especially peevish.
Talk them into putting a buffer of one month on something newly added to the DB so everything is level and fair.
1000steps
Art Expert

Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:53 pm

MoviePosterEmpire wrote:
1000steps wrote:requesting detail pics
They're already in the system or check Krzysztof's Behance page.
thanks, pics look great, I like it a lot
Welcome to the sleaze pit
ZEUXIS
Art Enthusiast

Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:13 pm

fitz wrote:
Daggermouth wrote:Just wondering how you would safe guard art of the week from people involved in a private commission? Does it really bother you that much anyways? I mean we all know art of the week is irrelevant.
I would say it bothers me about a 2 or 3 on a scale of 1 - 100, I just saw the tweet for AOTW at a moment I was feeling especially peevish.
Really surprised you see this as an issue, it's a decent print isn't it? Sure EB could create a small panel/group of voting judges but otherwise I see no problem why people who were in the commission can't vote on a print the really like. If it makes you feel any better I can guarantee you that less than 10% of them voted on this print, I know based on feedback within the commission group.

Cheers. :pint:
_
Haterbaiter
fitz
Art Expert

Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:33 pm

^^ its nothing personal to this print which I think is pretty good it is just seeing so many commissions getting voted AOTW (and the feeling that a large part of it is with an eye to trying to create hype/a market for the prints) - though its as much a frustration that there have been so few quality official releases in the last few months to compete.

and to be clear as an "issue" this is about as tiny/insignificant an issue as I could possibly imagine commenting upon.
ZEUXIS
Art Enthusiast

Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:09 pm

fitz wrote:^^ its nothing personal to this print which I think is pretty good it is just seeing so many commissions getting voted AOTW (and the feeling that a large part of it is with an eye to trying to create hype/a market for the prints) - though its as much a frustration that there have been so few quality official releases in the last few months to compete.

and to be clear as an "issue" this is about as tiny/insignificant an issue as I could possibly imagine commenting upon.
All good mate, no worries ;)
_
Haterbaiter
DeadHand
Art Expert

Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:29 pm

rubberneck wrote:Something unique and different.
yup congrats commission group, got in on one of the few non-derivative pieces. I'm am the jelly :|

But yeah nice job to the younger Domaradzki or to whoever gave the art direction.
ZEUXIS
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:04 pm

DeadHand wrote:
rubberneck wrote:Something unique and different.
yup congrats commission group, got in on one of the few non-derivative pieces. I'm am the jelly :|

But yeah nice job to the younger Domaradzki or to whoever gave the art direction.
Thanks man, art direction and creative is all Krzysztof, although there was review process on few occasions between us to ensure commission stays as close as possible to original brief given to him.
_
Haterbaiter
WhirlWindBoy
Art Connoisseur

Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:10 am

I love Krabz art, man has talent.

Not a fan of his new storyboard approach though, 2nd poster now that he's went that route. Being in another commission with him, i'm a bit worried. :hanging:
timc
Art Expert

Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:06 pm

really happy how this one turned out well worht the long wait!! Great run commission was always updated!
Best Blad Runner poster to date sorry Tyler fans :)
Everything woke turns to fudge.
America First.
https://lowfshop.com/
Billycane696
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:15 pm

received shipping notice :!: :!: :!: :clap: :clap:
rubberneck
Art God

Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:19 pm

timc wrote:really happy how this one turned out well worht the long wait!! Great run commission was always updated!
Best Blad Runner poster to date sorry Tyler fans :)
Who is dating Tyler fans?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
1000steps
Art Expert

Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:57 pm

Low run commissions are kinda lame.

Hyping a low run commission is just obnoxious.
Welcome to the sleaze pit
kyler4444
Art Expert

Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:59 pm

1000steps wrote:Low run commissions are kinda lame.

Hyping a low run commission is just obnoxious.
Maybe to you it is. :P
ISO: Stout - The Thing Image
Billycane696
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:37 pm

just got my copies *boiyoiyoiyoiyoiyoing* :drool: :clap:
listerfeend
Art Expert

Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:12 pm

Billycane696 wrote:just got my copies *boiyoiyoiyoiyoiyoing* :drool: :clap:
Same.

Very glad the gold paper is more metallic than shiny foil.

Also glad we went with minimal metallics on the reg.

Both look sooooooooooo goooooooooooooood. :drool: