The Boxtrolls 15 Whalen

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Superfro33
Art Expert

Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:59 am

strongstuff
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:35 pm

OsironESP
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:51 am

Nealiano123 wrote:Nailed it 7x - word to the wisest one... That's You.. Just an FYI because I've seen it happen to people..

I try to assume nothing in life at all NOTHING with nobody or no one but I gotta take a stab at this one... You nailed it 7x because you missed the actually best releases by Whalen from MONDO, but had a feeling on Boxtrolls based on the sheer fact that a Good Whalen from MONDO you could flip on eBay and feed a small family of Ethiopians...

EB Does not allow advertising prints for personal gain.. It's designed to provide information, a market value based on actual eBay sales and some EB sales.. They do a great job ball parking prices in the market but you will get nailed if you are the only one posting on a print that is trying to get responses for personal gain.

I believe that's a disrespect to the EB Community - but more importantly Tom Whalen who is a great artist but this print was a dud for him.. Probably a filler print to satiate his menagerie show.

Ya DiGG iT?

Not the drymounting ya DiGG iT guy...My internet must have been odd, and it posted over and over. Make jokes, Im cool with it, , I will take lumps from many but not from a guy who started a fudge website to flip prints. Actually, behind a couple others in the game, I prob have one of the largest whalen collections out there, and they are framed up. Pretty damn happy with every Lakia film made, and this print, as I busted over 7x apparently, is awesome. Paranorman was awesome, Coraline could have been better, but imo this Boxtrolls print, spec the variant is friggen ingenius.
Last edited by OsironESP on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
OsironESP
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:55 am

and dammnit no I do not digg it, I think I told you that when we booted you from another group, so just so its clear...I do, not in fact digg it.
OsironESP
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:59 am

My proper response instead of getting worked up over this simply should have been:
OsironESP wrote:Whalen Nailed this, cannot believe there is not more love! ya DiGGiT?