The Mound 15 Welker

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Diabolos80
Art Expert
Posts: 3967
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 am

Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:02 am

lujborg wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Merel cracking an egg of knowledge up in hur.

Image
Fry em up with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 7155
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:25 am

Diabolos80 wrote:
lujborg wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Merel cracking an egg of knowledge up in hur.
Image
Fry em up with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Thought it was baking at 450 for 10-15 minutes? Or is baking too fancy where you come from? :lol:
Diabolos80
Art Expert
Posts: 3967
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 am

Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:00 am

Yeah we don't use ovens. Fire pits only. Napkins optional.
User avatar
dohpless
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:56 pm

Wow. Bryndavies is a crying little bitch isn't he? The same little bitch that blocks people on fb when they bust his false sales histories on EB. The same little bitch that hasn't got the balls to post his sale price on a fb group post because he knows he's raping mofo's. The same little bitch that runs a mad flipping game all over this site and ebay is also going to berate bmerel on some supposed market infusing of this print? Are you drymounting kidding me? Whine on you crazy diamond. No one entered your drymounting giveaway cuz they didn't want to deal with your sorry
Image
User avatar
dohpless
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:58 pm

ass. Because little bitches like you buy prints and list your purchases as sales with stupid prices so that you can flip the print 2 months later for even higher price. Who the drymount are you to criticize a fan appreciation forum of a cool ass artist? Who gives a fudge if stuff isn't given away over there. If you won, the fudge would just end up on ebay anyway. drymounting tool. Get back in your shed.
Image
User avatar
lujborg
Art Expert
Posts: 1410
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:55 pm
Location: purgatory

Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:58 pm

dohpless wrote:Wow. Bryndavies is a crying little bitch isn't he? The same little bitch that blocks people on fb when they bust his false sales histories on EB. The same little bitch that hasn't got the balls to post his sale price on a fb group post because he knows he's raping mofo's. The same little bitch that runs a mad flipping game all over this site and ebay is also going to berate bmerel on some supposed market infusing of this print? Are you drymounting kidding me? Whine on you crazy diamond. No one entered your drymounting giveaway cuz they didn't want to deal with your sorry excuse for tong zi dan eggs.

What?
I'm here for the oil palm breeding (international society member, since 2003)
User avatar
dafunk
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:58 pm

Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:04 pm

bryndavies wrote:Your "club" sucks. Stay cute and happy. Cheers. I'm out.
You are the most negative person on this board. Not to mention you change which artists you collect like people change socks.
Is it really that cold and lonely in AK?
User avatar
dohpless
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:23 pm

lujborg wrote:
dohpless wrote:Wow. Bryndavies is a crying little bitch isn't he? The same little bitch that blocks people on fb when they bust his false sales histories on EB. The same little bitch that hasn't got the balls to post his sale price on a fb group post because he knows he's raping mofo's. The same little bitch that runs a mad flipping game all over this site and ebay is also going to berate bmerel on some supposed market infusing of this print? Are you drymounting kidding me? Whine on you crazy diamond. No one entered your drymounting giveaway cuz they didn't want to deal with your sorry excuse for tong zi dan eggs.

What?
Crazy autocorrect there
*dry mounting = drymounting
*tong zi Dan eggs ......lolz that's solid. ....= "...sorry excuse for a collector
Image
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13926
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:35 pm

I like how dude needed two posts to get through that sweet little melt there. It's not twitter. There's no character limit.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
dohpless
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:57 pm

Kramerica wrote:I like how dude needed two posts to get through that sweet little melt there. It's not twitter. There's no character limit.
Thanks
Image
User avatar
edgar
Art Expert
Posts: 4344
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:00 am

Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:10 pm

Kramerica wrote:I like how dude needed two posts to get through that sweet little melt there. It's not twitter. There's no character limit.
:lol:

We need more facebooker cameos.
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9835
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:19 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
bmerel
Art Expert
Posts: 6333
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:08 pm

Here's a few things in regards to the fact that Dave (byrnDavies) has this on his wall...

A) The piece itself represents the exact opposite of who he is...one is positive, one is negative (see if you can figure out which one is which)
B) He had to pay aftermarket, which makes it a bit better
C) He framed the piece almost IDENTICALLY to my frame on it. Funny, considering his heartfelt sentiments.
D) It's pretty obvious that Dave does not care for me or my good friend kevkenly...again, Dave being a flamethrowing fartface.
E) Now consider point D, and add the fact that i was the one who headed the commission of Mound.
F) Adding point D & E, Dave now has a piece on his wall that i helped to birth...so any time he looks at it, he is reminded of me (someone he does not like)


So in conclusion, I hope he enjoys the piece! Good luck getting past all that. I'm now connected to your wall as long as it's there. May as well just flip the damn piece and get me outta there!

:rockin:
User avatar
biscocrack420
Art Expert
Posts: 5913
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:26 pm

you guys should get a room. lol at the controversy this print has caused and it's subpar at best
User avatar
dafunk
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:58 pm

Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:27 pm

bmerel wrote:Here's a few things in regards to the fact that Dave (byrnDavies) has this on his wall...

A) The piece itself represents the exact opposite of who he is...one is positive, one is negative (see if you can figure out which one is which)
B) He had to pay aftermarket, which makes it a bit better
C) He framed the piece almost IDENTICALLY to my frame on it. Funny, considering his heartfelt sentiments.
D) It's pretty obvious that Dave does not care for me or my good friend kevkenly...again, Dave being a flamethrowing fartface.
E) Now consider point D, and add the fact that i was the one who headed the commission of Mound.
F) Adding point D & E, Dave now has a piece on his wall that i helped to birth...so any time he looks at it, he is reminded of me (someone he does not like)


So in conclusion, I hope he enjoys the piece! Good luck getting past all that. I'm now connected to your wall as long as it's there. May as well just flip the damn piece and get me outta there!



:rockin:
ByrnDavies is the most negative keyboard warrior on this site...
:hanging: :hanging:

Image
Post Reply