The Mound 15 Welker

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:42 am

Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
bryndavies
Art Expert

Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:46 am

kevinkenly1 wrote:
bryndavies wrote:
soam24 wrote:Mound is a pee song for me

Awesome. But I love the offbeat tempo.

And drymount me. This kevkev guy is starting to annoy me. Creates a worthless "club," no giveaways, nothing but fluffing, and the time I try to do an awesome Furthur handbill giveaway, no one enters. Another pointless and worthless club. Take my badge away. I'm over it. I got mound framed, and OG framed, a handbill and a AP framed. I'm over it. Don't need a drymounting pin to prove I'm a fan.
Why don't you roll around on the floor and hold your breath til you're blue in the face like a proper temper tantrum dictates, you drymounting baby. Wah, no one played with me - I'm taking my ball and going home. You sound like an awesome human being...

As do you on your knee pads day after day. It's all good. And I don't like balls.
ImageT.K.C.
kevinkenly1
Art Connoisseur

Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:49 am

bryndavies wrote:
kevinkenly1 wrote:
bryndavies wrote:
soam24 wrote:Mound is a pee song for me

Awesome. But I love the offbeat tempo.

And drymount me. This kevkev guy is starting to annoy me. Creates a worthless "club," no giveaways, nothing but fluffing, and the time I try to do an awesome Furthur handbill giveaway, no one enters. Another pointless and worthless club. Take my badge away. I'm over it. I got mound framed, and OG framed, a handbill and a AP framed. I'm over it. Don't need a drymounting pin to prove I'm a fan.
Why don't you roll around on the floor and hold your breath til you're blue in the face like a proper temper tantrum dictates, you drymounting baby. Wah, no one played with me - I'm taking my ball and going home. You sound like an awesome human being...

As do you on your knee pads day after day. It's all good. And I don't like balls.
Cute, I don't think I've ever heard anyone ever make a joke like that
bryndavies
Art Expert

Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:51 am

Your "club" sucks. Stay cute and happy. Cheers. I'm out.
ImageT.K.C.
kevinkenly1
Art Connoisseur

Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:57 am

bryndavies wrote:Your "club" sucks. Stay cute and happy. Cheers. I'm out.
Your opinion sucks, but you're entitled to it, just like you're entitled to fondle your labradoodle late at night when no one else will pay attention to you. Merry Christmas!
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:59 am

Late night hippie fight!
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:02 am

Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
bryndavies
Art Expert

Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:05 am

Just keep that sweet ass club going, that's what counts. Where you've never done a giveaway, and where members don't sign up for same when I ran one. Some real deal fans here. Helluva club. Stoked to have been part of it. Hope y'all move forward and make it mean something. Gos speed.
ImageT.K.C.
kevinkenly1
Art Connoisseur

Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:07 am

bryndavies wrote:Just keep that sweet ass club going, that's what counts. Where you've never done a giveaway, and where members don't sign up for same when I ran one. Some real deal fans here. Helluva club. Stoked to have been part of it. Hope y'all move forward and make it mean something. Gos speed.
Sorry we don't live up to your standards. I guess we should just quit collecting because we aren't as cool as you
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:08 am

I'll take some free fudge.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:08 am

bryndavies wrote: Gos speed.
Now we're bringing Gay Online Strategies (GOS)* into the conversation :lol:

* not me. Urban Dictionary.
> THC X 9 <
bryndavies
Art Expert

Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:09 am

comountaingolf wrote:Image

You know how I roll. Hot, heavy and full bore dick! :pint: 8) n:ziggi:
ImageT.K.C.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:11 am

:lol: :ziggi: :ziggi: :banana:
> THC X 9 <
bryndavies
Art Expert

Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:50 am

comountaingolf wrote::lol: :ziggi: :ziggi: :banana:

Ok, I might have been a little out of line. But hey, fudge happens. And in the cold "light" of morning, I could have handled that better, but also pretty stand by everything I said. Onward and upward to a more friendly and positive 2016. And the mountaingolfer knows what's up. Cheers buddy, and sorry to others I offender. But still, the fluffing must stop! :lol: :pint:
ImageT.K.C.
kevinkenly1
Art Connoisseur

Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:32 am

bryndavies wrote:
comountaingolf wrote::lol: :ziggi: :ziggi: :banana:

Ok, I might have been a little out of line. But hey, fudge happens. And in the cold "light" of morning, I could have handled that better, but also pretty stand by everything I said. Onward and upward to a more friendly and positive 2016. And the mountaingolfer knows what's up. Cheers buddy, and sorry to others I offender. But still, the fluffing must stop! :lol: :pint:
Agree to disagree, pal