The Mound 15 Welker

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:51 pm

The Fluffing Must STOP! would make for a killer bumper sticker :lol:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
dmm8878
Art Expert

Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:48 pm

:lurk:
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.
edgar
Art Expert

Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:51 pm

comountaingolf wrote:The Fluffing Must STOP! would make for a killer bumper sticker :lol:

ISO PB
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
bmerel
Art Expert

Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:11 am

bryndavies wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:
bryndavies wrote:
soam24 wrote:Mound is a pee song for me

Awesome. But I love the offbeat tempo.

And drymount me. This kevkev guy is starting to annoy me. Creates a worthless "club," no giveaways, nothing but fluffing, and the time I try to do an awesome Furthur handbill giveaway, no one enters. Another pointless and worthless club. Take my badge away. I'm over it. I got mound framed, and OG framed, a handbill and a AP framed. I'm over it. Don't need a drymounting pin to prove I'm a fan.
#humblebrag

Tell us how you really feel bryn

I think I just about covered it. And I'm intrigued about this bmerel creating hype and pulling shady antics, yet again. Old habits never die, they just morph into other things. Once an addict manipulator, always one. I should know, come from a line of them myself. Exceept, I wasn't fortunate enough to be like him and a member of the "lucky sperm club"'with money to back my tom foolery. Had to fend and for myself. And I'll drink to that. :pint:

What in the hell do you think you're talking about? Shady habits? Addict manipulator? Money to do back "Tom foolery"?
Byrn, you are a confused human. I asked DW to do a commissio for a Facebook group of art print collectors. There were 5 ideas voted on by a group of people...several of them here on EB. The final vote was "down the stairs and into the woods" based off the house from rift.
This was over a year and half ago...in which updates would come from DW every so often and in that period of time, word got out about it. So, considering the fact that DW's fanbase was exploding and the piece was being fine-tuned with promising expertise, the excitement grew larger. THAT is what happened. Nothing more, nothing less.
Pretty sure I sent you a signed Lifted show card a year or so ago from a giveaway as well. Not sure where all the angst comes from but I strongly advise you to swallow it and move along. Also, Kevin is a good friend and one of the nicest humans you'll ever meet. His enthusiasm is pure and comes from his appreciation for DW's work. To attack him personally....for no reason whatsoever is just sad.
Maybe it's time to step away from the computer for a bit and think about what's important in life. You're turning into quite an ugly bastard lately: it's just art, not a personal attack upon you. But, when you proceed to make personal comments towards people you've never met, you lose.
Anyway, hope this clears the "conspiracy"....which if you would read this thread from the beginning, you would've gotten most of your answers anyway. Take care and good luck.
dmm8878
Art Expert

Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:30 am

:lurk: :lurk: :lurk:
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.
bubbie
Art Expert

Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:47 am

luls

True-fan clubs, serious business
bmerel
Art Expert

Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:51 am

...Also, self employed and everything I own I worked for. Handed to me? Hilarious. Some confused cats around these parts. I'll give you my number and address if you're ever in Chicago and would like to see for yourself. I'd be more than happy to answer any and all questions you have about my life and where things came from. I may even cook for you.
bmerel
Art Expert

Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:52 am

:lurk:

...that's for Edgar. He's coming!!!
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:56 am

I don't know what's going on here, but I can tell you that anything I've seen from Welker threads is wwwaaaaayyyy below the maximum hype levels this board has suffered. You know what I mean. Maybe everyone just needs to eat something. I heard an offer to cook?
kevinkenly1
Art Connoisseur

Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:22 am

Love ya, McGoo
dutchflowers
Art Expert

Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:38 am

Seems like an Almond Joy got loose in this Mound thread.
lujborg
Art Expert

Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:53 am

dutchflowers wrote:Seems like an Almond Joy got loose in this Mound thread.

a few nuts in here for sure :lol:
I'm here for the oil palm breeding (international society member, since 2003)
osacat20

Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:09 am

Love this!
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:12 am

Merel cracking an egg of knowledge up in hur.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
lujborg
Art Expert

Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:32 am

Codeblue wrote:Merel cracking an egg of knowledge up in hur.

I'm here for the oil palm breeding (international society member, since 2003)