The Mound 15 Welker

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:02 am

lujborg wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Merel cracking an egg of knowledge up in hur.

Fry em up with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
bubbie
Art Expert

Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:25 am

Diabolos80 wrote:
lujborg wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Merel cracking an egg of knowledge up in hur.
Fry em up with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Thought it was baking at 450 for 10-15 minutes? Or is baking too fancy where you come from? :lol:
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:00 am

Yeah we don't use ovens. Fire pits only. Napkins optional.
dohpless
Art Enthusiast

Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:56 pm

Wow. Bryndavies is a crying little bitch isn't he? The same little bitch that blocks people on fb when they bust his false sales histories on EB. The same little bitch that hasn't got the balls to post his sale price on a fb group post because he knows he's raping mofo's. The same little bitch that runs a mad flipping game all over this site and ebay is also going to berate bmerel on some supposed market infusing of this print? Are you drymounting kidding me? Whine on you crazy diamond. No one entered your drymounting giveaway cuz they didn't want to deal with your sorry
dohpless
Art Enthusiast

Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:58 pm

ass. Because little bitches like you buy prints and list your purchases as sales with stupid prices so that you can flip the print 2 months later for even higher price. Who the drymount are you to criticize a fan appreciation forum of a cool ass artist? Who gives a fudge if stuff isn't given away over there. If you won, the fudge would just end up on ebay anyway. drymounting tool. Get back in your shed.
lujborg
Art Expert

Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:58 pm

dohpless wrote:Wow. Bryndavies is a crying little bitch isn't he? The same little bitch that blocks people on fb when they bust his false sales histories on EB. The same little bitch that hasn't got the balls to post his sale price on a fb group post because he knows he's raping mofo's. The same little bitch that runs a mad flipping game all over this site and ebay is also going to berate bmerel on some supposed market infusing of this print? Are you drymounting kidding me? Whine on you crazy diamond. No one entered your drymounting giveaway cuz they didn't want to deal with your sorry excuse for tong zi dan eggs.

What?
I'm here for the oil palm breeding (international society member, since 2003)
dafunk
Art Enthusiast

Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:04 pm

bryndavies wrote:Your "club" sucks. Stay cute and happy. Cheers. I'm out.
You are the most negative person on this board. Not to mention you change which artists you collect like people change socks.
Is it really that cold and lonely in AK?
dohpless
Art Enthusiast

Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:23 pm

lujborg wrote:
dohpless wrote:Wow. Bryndavies is a crying little bitch isn't he? The same little bitch that blocks people on fb when they bust his false sales histories on EB. The same little bitch that hasn't got the balls to post his sale price on a fb group post because he knows he's raping mofo's. The same little bitch that runs a mad flipping game all over this site and ebay is also going to berate bmerel on some supposed market infusing of this print? Are you drymounting kidding me? Whine on you crazy diamond. No one entered your drymounting giveaway cuz they didn't want to deal with your sorry excuse for tong zi dan eggs.

What?
Crazy autocorrect there
*dry mounting = drymounting
*tong zi Dan eggs ......lolz that's solid. ....= "...sorry excuse for a collector
Kramerica
Art Freak

Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:35 pm

I like how dude needed two posts to get through that sweet little melt there. It's not twitter. There's no character limit.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
dohpless
Art Enthusiast

Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:57 pm

Kramerica wrote:I like how dude needed two posts to get through that sweet little melt there. It's not twitter. There's no character limit.
Thanks
edgar
Art Expert

Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:10 pm

Kramerica wrote:I like how dude needed two posts to get through that sweet little melt there. It's not twitter. There's no character limit.
:lol:

We need more facebooker cameos.
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
bryndavies
Art Expert

Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:19 pm

ImageT.K.C.
bmerel
Art Expert

Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:08 pm

Here's a few things in regards to the fact that Dave (byrnDavies) has this on his wall...

A) The piece itself represents the exact opposite of who he is...one is positive, one is negative (see if you can figure out which one is which)
B) He had to pay aftermarket, which makes it a bit better
C) He framed the piece almost IDENTICALLY to my frame on it. Funny, considering his heartfelt sentiments.
D) It's pretty obvious that Dave does not care for me or my good friend kevkenly...again, Dave being a flamethrowing fartface.
E) Now consider point D, and add the fact that i was the one who headed the commission of Mound.
F) Adding point D & E, Dave now has a piece on his wall that i helped to birth...so any time he looks at it, he is reminded of me (someone he does not like)

So in conclusion, I hope he enjoys the piece! Good luck getting past all that. I'm now connected to your wall as long as it's there. May as well just flip the damn piece and get me outta there!

:rockin:
biscocrack420
Art Expert

Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:26 pm

you guys should get a room. lol at the controversy this print has caused and it's subpar at best
dafunk
Art Enthusiast

Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:27 pm

bmerel wrote:Here's a few things in regards to the fact that Dave (byrnDavies) has this on his wall...

A) The piece itself represents the exact opposite of who he is...one is positive, one is negative (see if you can figure out which one is which)
B) He had to pay aftermarket, which makes it a bit better
C) He framed the piece almost IDENTICALLY to my frame on it. Funny, considering his heartfelt sentiments.
D) It's pretty obvious that Dave does not care for me or my good friend kevkenly...again, Dave being a flamethrowing fartface.
E) Now consider point D, and add the fact that i was the one who headed the commission of Mound.
F) Adding point D & E, Dave now has a piece on his wall that i helped to birth...so any time he looks at it, he is reminded of me (someone he does not like)

So in conclusion, I hope he enjoys the piece! Good luck getting past all that. I'm now connected to your wall as long as it's there. May as well just flip the damn piece and get me outta there!

:rockin:
ByrnDavies is the most negative keyboard warrior on this site...
:hanging: :hanging: