Listening 15 Spusta

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
Rick_a_c
EB Trainee
Posts: 9588
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: Atlanta, Ga

Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:35 pm

apruski03 wrote:Awesome, I would have had one, but for some reason even though there is only one shipping option, you need to select it or the order stalls.
ditto. Why the redundancy?
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
apruski03
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 484
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:58 am

Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:37 pm

Rick_a_c wrote:
apruski03 wrote:Awesome, I would have had one, but for some reason even though there is only one shipping option, you need to select it or the order stalls.
ditto. Why the redundancy?
No idea. I even brought my computer to work to get this. Had it in my cart did the paypal thing, then clicked complete checkout and had to check something for work and when I went back to it, it told me information was missing.

Very frustrating.
User avatar
Rick_a_c
EB Trainee
Posts: 9588
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: Atlanta, Ga

Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:39 pm

apruski03 wrote:
Rick_a_c wrote:
apruski03 wrote:Awesome, I would have had one, but for some reason even though there is only one shipping option, you need to select it or the order stalls.
ditto. Why the redundancy?
No idea. I even brought my computer to work to get this. Had it in my cart did the paypal thing, then clicked complete checkout and had to check something for work and when I went back to it, it told me information was missing.

Very frustrating.
Same here. I had signed in to my account on Marq's site in advance and everything.
Pissed/disappointed :cry:
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
eternal
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:15 pm

Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:41 pm

Don't worry guys, Marq said he held back a large amount for a drop later tonight since the site was acting up. Stay tuned you still might get one.
apruski03
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 484
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:58 am

Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:43 pm

Rick_a_c wrote:
apruski03 wrote:
Rick_a_c wrote:
apruski03 wrote:Awesome, I would have had one, but for some reason even though there is only one shipping option, you need to select it or the order stalls.
ditto. Why the redundancy?
No idea. I even brought my computer to work to get this. Had it in my cart did the paypal thing, then clicked complete checkout and had to check something for work and when I went back to it, it told me information was missing.

Very frustrating.
Same here. I had signed in to my account on Marq's site in advance and everything.
Pissed/disappointed :cry:
I think we are the same person. I thought I'd actually get a drop for once.

Sucks and I refuse to pay ebay prices.

I think when you add to cart it should hold it for you for a minute to give you time to complete checkout, like they do for sports and concert tickets and stuff.
User avatar
jester
Art Expert
Posts: 2086
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:22 am
Location: Third Stone From The Sun

Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:04 pm

That usps button sucks!!!!
ISO: Any Spusta original sketches, original inkings, or concept drawings. Please PM me to discuss...
User avatar
alittle
Art Freak
Posts: 15287
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 am

Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:07 pm

herpes
Last edited by alittle on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
sethtaylor190
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:38 pm

Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:07 pm

Yahhhooo! Beautiful print can't wait to see one in person. Very stressful drop with this one! Website crashed multiple times! Should be a lottery with the remaining stash later tonight! :)
Chief706
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:47 pm

Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:16 pm

+1. stoked. where did he mention and undisclosed edition of 20?
noobie
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 192
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:25 am

Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:30 pm

Whitey9457
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:52 am

Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:39 pm

cutterbutter wrote:Random inserts?
Yeah I'm not sure what I think about that. I like the standard edition because it looks like it'll match the RSD print...
Image
HARRYHOOD213
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:47 pm

Whitey9457 wrote:
cutterbutter wrote:Random inserts?
Yeah I'm not sure what I think about that. I like the standard edition because it looks like it'll match the RSD print...
What do you mean NOT SURE? You get the regular AND the variant.
User avatar
zefarrett
Art Freak
Posts: 10127
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:49 pm

:lol:
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
Whitey9457
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:52 am

Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:51 pm

HARRYHOOD213 wrote:
Whitey9457 wrote:
cutterbutter wrote:Random inserts?
Yeah I'm not sure what I think about that. I like the standard edition because it looks like it'll match the RSD print...
What do you mean NOT SURE? You get the regular AND the variant.

OHHHHH. Then nevermind... that's sweet! lol. Do you know that for sure though?
Image
hunkster
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 402
Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 12:00 am

Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:22 pm

Chief706 wrote:+1. stoked. where did he mention and undisclosed edition of 20?
Facebook
Post Reply