Royal Flycatcher 15 Mitchell

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
sirmitchell
Art Connoisseur

Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:30 am

tehhippy wrote:Emailed Mike but haven't heard back yet. Very cool of him to offer this up for those of us with a full set. :clap: :pint:
Soon as I have them in hand, I'll comb back through my email and get everyone sorted. I just put in the order for all of them, so, soon!
tehhippy
Art Expert

Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:16 pm

sirmitchell wrote:
tehhippy wrote:Emailed Mike but haven't heard back yet. Very cool of him to offer this up for those of us with a full set. :clap: :pint:
Soon as I have them in hand, I'll comb back through my email and get everyone sorted. I just put in the order for all of them, so, soon!
Awesome, no worries and thanks again. :pint:
DonPiano
Art Expert

Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:29 am

Curious - did anyone post pictures of their Fat Bird sketch? I assume it was for this bird.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
automator
Nobody

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:09 am

New image Royal Flycatcher full res
full res image