The Godfather Part II 15 Durieux

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
mattkardish
Art Expert
Posts: 3873
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:28 pm
Location: Paddy's Pub

Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:35 pm

oh pepperoniiiii how much i love ya..

the variant i like better
applehead
Art Expert
Posts: 2225
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:07 pm

Was theer some already sold? 12 people have the reg, 5 variants, and 3 wood. jw.
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8605
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:08 pm

Sub holders.
User avatar
mangchi
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:32 pm

Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:23 pm

How often do they do a sub? And how much does it usually cost?
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23790
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:23 pm

mangchi wrote:
Acceptable alternative quote.

Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23790
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:24 pm

mangchi wrote:How often do they do a sub? And how much does it usually cost?
It's...it's a long story. Full details are basically the majority of this thread:
http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 2&t=112824
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8220
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:24 pm

jkw3000 wrote:
mangchi wrote:How often do they do a sub? And how much does it usually cost?
It's...it's a long story. Full details are basically the majority of this thread:
http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 2&t=112824
Not sure if they will do another sub. Especially since people use their credits whenever they want so it will be tough to get everyone back on the same page. Who knows but I would imagine they at least take a while if they offer it again.
User avatar
irishlastname
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 214
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:51 am

Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:59 am

jkw3000 wrote:
mangchi wrote:
Acceptable alternative quote.

Image
:clap:
sephirot8
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:04 am

Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:26 am

irishlastname wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:
mangchi wrote:
Acceptable alternative quote.

Image
:clap:
What a bunch of racists here... Ridiculous... I know the average american doesnt shine by his very limited culture, but this is too much il shocked. Racist quotes on eb... Im disapointed. And by the Way the only true américains, were the american tribes, sioux red skins, apaches etc but you almost killed em all. So you too are descendents from some foreigner people who arrived when the land was already occupied. You are immigrant descendents too so dorks
User avatar
Rebafeind
Art Expert
Posts: 3507
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:38 am

wonkabars7 wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:The only reason people hate the tanline is because they needed to grill OCE about something.
uh, no.
User avatar
deancc
Art Expert
Posts: 3390
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:00 am
Location: Australia

Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:01 am

sephirot8 wrote:
irishlastname wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:
mangchi wrote:
Acceptable alternative quote.

Image
:clap:
What a bunch of racists here... Ridiculous... I know the average american doesnt shine by his very limited culture, but this is too much il shocked. Racist quotes on eb... Im disapointed. And by the Way the only true américains, were the american tribes, sioux red skins, apaches etc but you almost killed em all. So you too are descendents from some foreigner people who arrived when the land was already occupied. You are immigrant descendents too so dorks
Did you even watch that Simpsons clip there?
dskdaniel
Art Expert
Posts: 3527
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:43 pm
Location: Hollywood

Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:32 am

Instead of Part III they should just have Laurent do a series on Part II.
nutter97
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 545
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:00 am

Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:26 am

dskdaniel wrote:Instead of Part III they should just have Laurent do a series on Part II.
i've never seen part III
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25811
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:39 am

As poor as it is relative to proceeding films it's still a decent show compared to many other similar gangster films that have come since.

Just being back in that world with those iconic characters for a few hours is an enjoyable experience.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
applehead
Art Expert
Posts: 2225
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:51 am

jkw3000 wrote:
mangchi wrote:
Acceptable alternative quote.

Image

This is also Colorado's new state moddo. Way to may people form CA and NY here.
Post Reply