The Godfather Part II 15 Durieux

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Whitey9457
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:56 am

sephirot8 wrote:
irishlastname wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:
mangchi wrote:
Acceptable alternative quote.

:clap:
What a bunch of racists here... Ridiculous... I know the average american doesnt shine by his very limited culture, but this is too much il shocked. Racist quotes on eb... Im disapointed. And by the Way the only true américains, were the american tribes, sioux red skins, apaches etc but you almost killed em all. So you too are descendents from some foreigner people who arrived when the land was already occupied. You are immigrant descendents too so dorks

It was a joke. No one brought up race at all btw. Aren't Italians white? You're reading into things that aren't there. Lighten up. If you want us to apologize for our ancestors then most likely every person of every race and ethnicity would need to be apologizing constantly. Plus, your "the average american doesn't shine by his very limited culture" comment doesn't make you appear very tolerant of all nationalities either....
Last edited by Whitey9457 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oldgreg
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:58 am

applehead wrote:Part II is my favorite film of the 3. I'll have to let this print grow on me. I still like the 1st one more. Not of big fan of the title in Italian on the variant. And no big deal but I wish the edition sizes stayed the same as the first one.
This. Why the hell did they up the edition sizes?
Whitey9457
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:01 pm

oldgreg wrote:
applehead wrote:Part II is my favorite film of the 3. I'll have to let this print grow on me. I still like the 1st one more. Not of big fan of the title in Italian on the variant. And no big deal but I wish the edition sizes stayed the same as the first one.
they pretty much do this for every series, don't they? leaves it possible for everyone who got Part 1 to also get a Part 2 plus some more for other people who didn't get/weren't interested in Part 1.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:32 pm

oldgreg wrote:
Dolla dolla bill y'all.
SiveOne
Art Enthusiast

Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:37 pm

oldgreg wrote:
Doesn't make sense. Except dollars. They could have made like this: 100 as set (all three) in a presale. and the other sold alone...
jkw3000
EB Team

Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:55 pm

And Mondo increased their run size for Horkey's LOTR prints each time. Not a new thing...
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
Whitey9457
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:02 pm

SiveOne wrote:
oldgreg wrote:
Doesn't make sense. Except dollars. They could have made like this: 100 as set (all three) in a presale. and the other sold alone...
Dollars is the point of all of it... Raising the edition size makes perfect sense to me... Demand clearly exceeded supply for the first one, why wouldn't they adjust? I doubt it's even an adjustment because I'm guessing that they planned it that way from the beginning. Every staggered trilogy set I've seen recently has done the same thing and planned it from the beginning.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:09 pm

sephirot8 wrote: What a bunch of racists here... Ridiculous... I know the average american doesnt shine by his very limited culture, but this is too much il shocked. Racist quotes on eb... Im disapointed. And by the Way the only true américains, were the american tribes, sioux red skins, apaches etc but you almost killed em all. So you too are descendents from some foreigner people who arrived when the land was already occupied. You are immigrant descendents too so dorks
So the Native Americans mysteriously appeared out of the mud and sage? Dude, EVERYONE immigrated to the US. Dork :wink: :lol:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
wonkabars7
Art Expert

Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:40 pm

sephirot8 wrote:
irishlastname wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:
mangchi wrote:
Acceptable alternative quote.

:clap:
What a bunch of racists here... Ridiculous... I know the average american doesnt shine by his very limited culture, but this is too much il shocked. Racist quotes on eb... Im disapointed. And by the Way the only true américains, were the american tribes, sioux red skins, apaches etc but you almost killed em all. So you too are descendents from some foreigner people who arrived when the land was already occupied. You are immigrant descendents too so dorks
Calm down there, Chief.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:11 pm

Idk why anyone has been responding to that guy. Terrible troll job.
otakii901
Art Enthusiast

Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:02 pm

If someone, somewhere, knows what time this baby is going to drop, I would be eternally grateful if you could let me know :D
ajmmck
Art Expert

Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:04 pm

otakii901 wrote:If someone, somewhere, knows what time this baby is going to drop, I would be eternally grateful if you could let me know :D
Same, definitely don't want to be up all night waiting for the drop.
RedRanger
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:18 pm

Last time they went up around 11am Central I believe.
otakii901
Art Enthusiast

Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:27 pm

RedRanger wrote:Last time they went up around 11am Central I believe.
oh so about 5pm UK time. That would be perfect
bubbie
Art Expert

Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:28 pm

RedRanger wrote:Last time they went up around 11am Central I believe.
Same this time.