Fortress 15 Geddes

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
MengFong93
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 8:01 pm
Location: Some island

Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:38 am

Pricey piece Mr Geddes, though better imagery than astronauts!

Good luck boys.
jkw3000 wrote:
thisisjosh wrote:What happened to this print? Everyone is selling it.
bikewrecked wrote:Everyone realized they didn't want to hang a poster of Javier Bardem in a bowlcut on their wall.
Newbie collector in Training.
DavieVegas
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:13 pm

Where is this being sold at? Also when is the release? Says the 21st on EB but im hearing the 18th?
User avatar
MengFong93
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 8:01 pm
Location: Some island

Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:39 pm

DavieVegas wrote:Where is this being sold at? Also when is the release? Says the 21st on EB but im hearing the 18th?
An edition of 60 prints of "Fortress" will be available at the show, along with prints from 9 other artists. The print will only be available at the show. 529 West 20th Street, on Saturday, February 21st from 11am to 2 pm

Any remaining editions will be sold at the opening reception and on our online store that evening, February 21st at 6pm (EST).
jkw3000 wrote:
thisisjosh wrote:What happened to this print? Everyone is selling it.
bikewrecked wrote:Everyone realized they didn't want to hang a poster of Javier Bardem in a bowlcut on their wall.
Newbie collector in Training.
User avatar
wottagunn
Art Expert
Posts: 5391
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:28 pm
Location: Near Melbourne

Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:46 pm

I like this the more I look at it.
$500 is a stretch for me though. $300 and id be on it.
  • Image Image Image ImageImage
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12311
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:47 pm

MengFong93 wrote:
DavieVegas wrote:Where is this being sold at? Also when is the release? Says the 21st on EB but im hearing the 18th?
An edition of 60 prints of "Fortress" will be available at the show, along with prints from 9 other artists. The print will only be available at the show. 529 West 20th Street, on Saturday, February 21st from 11am to 2 pm

Any remaining editions will be sold at the opening reception and on our online store that evening, February 21st at 6pm (EST).

I'll wait to get it from an undercutter at cost
Image
User avatar
MengFong93
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 8:01 pm
Location: Some island

Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:54 pm

soam24 wrote:
MengFong93 wrote:
DavieVegas wrote:Where is this being sold at? Also when is the release? Says the 21st on EB but im hearing the 18th?
An edition of 60 prints of "Fortress" will be available at the show, along with prints from 9 other artists. The print will only be available at the show. 529 West 20th Street, on Saturday, February 21st from 11am to 2 pm

Any remaining editions will be sold at the opening reception and on our online store that evening, February 21st at 6pm (EST).

I'll wait to get it from an undercutter at cost
I like Acedia more than astronauts, but this is a hefty 500 bucks.
jkw3000 wrote:
thisisjosh wrote:What happened to this print? Everyone is selling it.
bikewrecked wrote:Everyone realized they didn't want to hang a poster of Javier Bardem in a bowlcut on their wall.
Newbie collector in Training.
User avatar
dsanacore
Art Expert
Posts: 6407
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 pm
Location: USA

Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:23 pm

Probably my favorite Geddes. Never could really get into the cosmonaut series but this is awesome!
Image Image
Molokoplus
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:35 pm

Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:48 pm

Can someone In New York Get this for me?

I'll pay you for your time and shipping to me of course
User avatar
Xander
Art Expert
Posts: 3690
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:06 pm

:rolling:
KyleLindgren
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 196
Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Athens
Contact:

Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:25 am

I can't decide if I wanna go for this or DAL...

Both is just much in afraid.
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13401
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:35 am

Whichever you decide to pass on, I am in for it. :wink:
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
dolamite24
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 767
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:14 pm

Should be able to PB this print for someone... PM to discuss details...
User avatar
alittle
Art Freak
Posts: 15287
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 am

Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:15 pm

dolamite24 wrote:Should be able to PB this print for someone... PM to discuss details...
:ban:
Image
User avatar
whl10
Art Expert
Posts: 5509
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:25 am

Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:26 pm

alittle wrote:
dolamite24 wrote:Should be able to PB this print for someone... PM to discuss details...
:ban:
^^
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9814
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:10 pm

dsanacore wrote:Probably my favorite Geddes. Never could really get into the cosmonaut series but this is awesome!
ImageT.K.C.
Post Reply