POW 07 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
mbrennan
Art Expert

Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:17 pm

serious as cancer

q4t= quote for truth

your quote should be at the top of the art discussion always

ColdSoreSuperstar wrote:If you're being sarcastic, eat my penis.

If you're being genuine, thanx!

and what does q4t mean? quote for today?
ColdSoreSuperstar
Art Expert

Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:18 pm

I dub thee a smart mazn.
not dead
jenga
Art Expert

Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:05 am

Did anyone get refunded on this?? I did get a order number of 977* but got the feeling i was gonna be refunded.. again :lol:
Might have to go back to the old days of just taking the piss out of his work
jjbehren
Flipper

Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:49 am

jenga101 wrote:Did anyone get refunded on this?? I did get a order number of 977* but got the feeling i was gonna be refunded.. again :lol:
Might have to go back to the old days of just taking the piss out of his work
I hope you don't. My # is 9832 (and I haven't been refunded yet).
pjtaper
Art Freak

Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:59 am

*** trade for one of the following... Shepard Fairey's "Sunsets to Die for," "War by numbers" + $100, "led zeppelin mothership" + $100, "peace mujer", or " guns and roses"

That was listed as someone's trade, in case you missed out...
:rolling:

I don't think this one will go for the price of those others, I think it is an insane offer...
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:02 pm

Yea, dude is getting ripped off.

I want a zep print plus $500 in trade for my POW print.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

I've heard there's close to 8 hundo of these.
MJBuck
Art Expert

pjtaper wrote:*** trade for one of the following... Shepard Fairey's "Sunsets to Die for," "War by numbers" + $100, "led zeppelin mothership" + $100, "peace mujer", or " guns and roses"

I don't think this one will go for the price of those others, I think it is an insane offer...
now you're just making fudge up.
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
jimmy4wmu
Art Expert

Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:04 pm

MJBuck wrote:
pjtaper wrote:*** trade for one of the following... Shepard Fairey's "Sunsets to Die for," "War by numbers" + $100, "led zeppelin mothership" + $100, "peace mujer", or " guns and roses"

now you're just making fudge up.
Funny
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:27 pm

Codeblue wrote:I've heard there's close to 8 hundo of these.
make that $650 then
mikesbri
Art Enthusiast

Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:57 pm

The poster was in the Toronto Star as well today.
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:17 pm

$700
artoholic
Art Expert

Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:17 pm

ColdSoreSuperstar wrote:I still find it funny that we got no rebuttal from artoholic.

And to lazy peeps who don't want to read our "essays," why post comments on art pieces? Why even have this board? Archival purposes, yes. Financial info, yes. Art critique, maybe? Douchebags.
I just don't have the time or the energy man. I am also a little unsure of my position after reading all of the rebuttals to my posts. I was never all that opinionated in the first place. I must have been having a right brain thinking day. To be honest, I don't really know what I think about a lot of the issues discussed in this thread. I tend to go back and forth on them a lot. For instance, I believe it is wrong for the U.S. to hold the prisoners in Guantanamo for such an extended period without a fair trial. On the other hand, I don't want them being released if they are a genuine threat. The bottom line is that I really don't know how the situation should be handled. The one and only thing that I am absolutely, unequivocally 100% sure of is that the entire situation is a huge drymounting mess. Only time will tell how big a mess it actually is. Peace :wink:
"Selling my stories to the violent and perverted, all eyes are on me and I don't deserve it
Nothing to do, except I guess to play blues, sleep in my car, I’m yesterdays news"

~ Richard Terfry aka Buck 65

http://www.myspace.com/bikeforthree
jenga
Art Expert

Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:58 pm

artoholic wrote:
ColdSoreSuperstar wrote:I still find it funny that we got no rebuttal from artoholic.

And to lazy peeps who don't want to read our "essays," why post comments on art pieces? Why even have this board? Archival purposes, yes. Financial info, yes. Art critique, maybe? Douchebags.
I just don't have the time or the energy man. I am also a little unsure of my position after reading all of the rebuttals to my posts. I was never all that opinionated in the first place. I must have been having a right brain thinking day. To be honest, I don't really know what I think about a lot of the issues discussed in this thread. I tend to go back and forth on them a lot. For instance, I believe it is wrong for the U.S. to hold the prisoners in Guantanamo for such an extended period without a fair trial. On the other hand, I don't want them being released if they are a genuine threat. The bottom line is that I really don't know how the situation should be handled. The one and only thing that I am absolutely, unequivocally 100% sure of is that the entire situation is a huge drymounting mess. Only time will tell how big a mess it actually is. Peace :wink:
You basically just said it.. Give them a trial and if they are innocent let them go home to their families (thats if a B52 hasn't wiped them out).. They are all prolly gone completely insane from sensory depravation and don't know why they are there, where the F they are, or even WHO they are anymore anyway
cocobean
Art Connoisseur

Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:15 pm

mikesbri wrote:The poster was in the Toronto Star as well today.
What section?