Oo De Lally! 15 Florey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:15 pm

Statik, for your first time, you ran one smooooth commission! Congrats to both you and Florey! So excite to see it!
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
victorialane
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:18 pm

Is there a way to see all the prints from the Mondo Disney show?
Superfro33
Art Expert

Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:20 pm

victorialane wrote:Is there a way to see all the prints from the Mondo Disney show?
http://expressobeans.com/public/search.php?series=1804
victorialane
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:28 pm

Superfro33 wrote:
victorialane wrote:Is there a way to see all the prints from the Mondo Disney show?
http://expressobeans.com/public/search.php?series=1804

Thanks so much!

This one is wonderful!

taylorph
Art Expert

Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:45 pm

Flores did a great job on this one! The composition of the arrow, moon, and critters is awesomly creative. :clap:
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...
slater
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:46 pm

Just chiming in to say super awesome job on the art for this. Really impressive and nice to look at. Love it.
Florey
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:30 pm

Thanks everyone. Appreciate it.
golobulus
Art Expert

Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:37 pm

Love it! Time to watch the movie again.
jrsheppa
Art Expert

Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:52 pm

slater wrote:Just chiming in to say super awesome job on the art for this. Really impressive and nice to look at. Love it.
High praise, statik and Florey did a great job respectively. Very happy to add this to my collection. Many commission piece I have bought in blind on were disappointing or simply didnt hit home for me. I was happy to take the chance, but when the print arrived, not as excited by the final product as I had been by the concept.

This is the opposite, the print looks amazing and I am very happy statik reached out. Cant's wait to see it in person, its going to a good home. :D
statik
Art Expert

Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:48 am

jrsheppa wrote:
slater wrote:Just chiming in to say super awesome job on the art for this. Really impressive and nice to look at. Love it.
High praise, statik and Florey did a great job respectively. Very happy to add this to my collection. Many commission piece I have bought in blind on were disappointing or simply didnt hit home for me. I was happy to take the chance, but when the print arrived, not as excited by the final product as I had been by the concept.

This is the opposite, the print looks amazing and I am very happy statik reached out. Cant's wait to see it in person, its going to a good home. :D
Slater, that means a lot coming from someone like you. I'm sure you just about floored Florey coming in here with a praise like that. Thank you.

Jrsheppa, I absolutely hate blind buy commissions. I personally think at the very least a rough concept sketch should be ready to go to use to promote the vision you hope to achieve. I won't ever do a commission without one.

Thank you for bringing up the comment about reaching out, you're proof that I wasn't lying about that. Dylans Dad is another one. I know there's others, I'm just exhausted and can't think clear.
drymount your sig!
Guiloo
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:22 am

Hey this print is incredible ! I totally feel the movie spirit when I see it.

Is there any chance to have a second batch of it ?? I would love to have one !

Congrats guys ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:29 am

statik wrote:Thank you for bringing up the comment about reaching out, you're proof that I wasn't lying about that. Dylans Dad is another one. I know there's others, I'm just exhausted and can't think clear.
I'm another one as well. So thanks for reaching out to me as well!
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
cgriff
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:52 am

This is an amazing piece! Robin Hood IS my favorite Disney movie, followed by Jungle Book,then The Fox and the Hound. Congrats to the commissioners, I may be looking for one in the future.
CaptainBlood
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:40 am

Looks great! Congrats to everyone involved!!
statik
Art Expert

Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:11 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:
statik wrote:Thank you for bringing up the comment about reaching out, you're proof that I wasn't lying about that. Dylans Dad is another one. I know there's others, I'm just exhausted and can't think clear.
I'm another one as well. So thanks for reaching out to me as well!
More than welcome my friend. I had to obtain the numbers I would need somehow after all. I hope people understand it's not like I could go public with this and make a big announcement I was doing this. A risk was involved working on a Disney title. Even though I'm doing this for zero profit I still didn't want to chance it, especially so early on. I had no choice but to do the majority of the networking in the shadows in total secrecy. Trust me that part sucked haha!
drymount your sig!