Chum Chart 15 Petrie

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
shidarin
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:16 pm

dskdaniel wrote:I notice now people are changing their photos to actual photos of the print on ebay... should do a better job of flattening them though.
And don't just rip em from the EB database! I'll be watching.
Drkilzum
Art Enthusiast

Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:23 pm

rubberneck wrote:
Drkilzum wrote:+1 on the AP lottery, anyone know what the AP run count was?
Need it for sales listing?
To answer your question not at all, just curious to what the final count was since I heard that he wasn't replacing the damaged ones with the leftover "AP's". To be honest I had never planned on purchasing this print and just wanted to see if luck would be on my side for a random drawing.
fredo
Art God

Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:38 pm

Drkilzum wrote:To be honest I had never planned on purchasing this print and just wanted to see if luck would be on my side for a random drawing.
Lillz
just a foil for me today, thanks
bubbie
Art Expert

Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:30 pm

Drkilzum wrote:
rubberneck wrote:
Drkilzum wrote:+1 on the AP lottery, anyone know what the AP run count was?
Need it for sales listing?
To answer your question not at all, just curious to what the final count was since I heard that he wasn't replacing the damaged ones with the leftover "AP's". To be honest I had never planned on purchasing this print and just wanted to see if luck would be on my side for a random drawing.
Send it my way then :lol: I wanted the print, but I failed in both, the drop and the lottery.
GmidD
Art Expert

Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:46 pm

Man, I am kicking myself for not buying this. Carted one at the online release and decided against it because I was kind of broke at the moment. :hanging:
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:36 pm

Silly rabbit. Paypal is always happy to let you spend money you don't have.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:16 pm

I got lucky with the AP lotto so being a fan of charts who used to think white caps on Minnesota lakes were shark fins, pretty drymounting excited :lol:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
Cbjornson
Art Expert

Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:25 pm

tankpig wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
tankpig wrote:edit...wow what an absolute drymounting joke.
Hello,
Thank you for emailing and we are very sorry to hear that your Anthony Petrie "Chum Chart" print arrived damaged. Unfortunately we do not have any replacement prints available. You can either keep the print and we will issue a partial refund of 10% for the damage or you can return the print and we will issue a full refund once the print has been delivered. Please let me know which of these options to proceed with.
Sincerely,
Amber
WTF did ya expect? fudge is still worth way more than ya paid.
I expected a drymounting print to be packed properly and arrive undamaged, that's what I expected.

I do apologize for expecting such a thing.
Your eBay auction is doing just fine with the damaged print as it is. :clap:
maden wrote:Never apologize on the internet.
gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom
RiotAct
EB Team

Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:51 pm

Cha-ching!
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:56 am

Codeblue wrote:Image
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
slaw09

Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:11 pm

Man, nothing like starting a new hobby only to find out you missed the boat (pun intended). Seriously amazing design on this. Good to see someone go outside the box a bit with a Jaws print. I like a lot of the stuff out there, JC Richard's stuff especially, but this is just perfect. Hopefully I can eventually track down a reasonably priced one in the future.
IWish
Art Expert

Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:03 pm

This was tweeted almost 2hrs ago (PDT). Better late than never on the heads-up on his Chum Chart print I guess. He might still have some. Dunno'.
Anthony Petrie
‏@zombiebacons

Chumming the waters. SDCC Booth 4716.
cotis
Art Expert

Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:27 pm

had one at NYCC. might be same one.
IWish
Art Expert

Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:32 pm

cotis wrote:had one at NYCC. might be same one.
:shock: Yikes! If it's the same one and didn't sell @ NYCC he must have put a hefty price on it.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:34 pm

Which he has every right to do.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.