Drunken Promises 15 Doyle

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
PapaVo
Art Expert

Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:59 pm

mobius006
Art Freak

Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:07 pm

rubberneck wrote:Image
this is fantastic.
jeter0204
Art Expert

Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:18 pm

Celsius wrote:
comountaingolf wrote:
MoviePosterEmpire wrote:Anyone bring up the fact that the second run got a free print thrown in if bought on the first day of the timed release whereas the original backers who bought blind two months previous didn't get one?
Seriously dude, drymounting. let. it. go :lol: We get it and those that know don't buy. 'Nuff said.
This. I mean I dislike Doyle as much as the next Eber but goddamn.
Hi Cels.....I've missed you
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
Lolodrummer
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:35 pm

rubberneck wrote:Image
Haha this is amazing :clap:
alexfugazi
Art Expert

Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:51 pm

Relevant-

Jesusmalverde
Art Expert

Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:58 pm

alexfugazi wrote:Relevant-

Interested to know if it's limited/timed or open edition.
alexfugazi
Art Expert

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:11 am

Jesusmalverde wrote:

I'm going to time release it, and print it in 5 different editions-
Small
Medium
Large
X-Large
XX-Large.

Because that's how I ROLL.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:22 am

*Dukes of Hazzard voice over commences
So, at this point in the thread, the Doyle haters have annoyed most everyone to the point of being on Tim's side. Why do you recon it is that sometimes losing an enemy is kind of like losing a friend?
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:33 am

alexfugazi wrote:
Jesusmalverde wrote:

I'm going to time release it, and print it in 5 different editions-
Small
Medium
Large
X-Large
XX-Large.

Because that's how I ROLL.
Got fat again already?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
TNspreadhead
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:22 am

sure enough...
apruski03
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:28 am

For real though, count me in the group that is happy to be able to wake up, brush my teeth, go to work, come home, eat dinner and at my leisure go to your website and buy a print if I want it. Hitting refresh a thousand times in one afternoon is not a good look for anybody.
alexfugazi
Art Expert

Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:37 am

Codeblue wrote: Got fat again already?
Actually, no. Not as thin as I'd like to be, but haven't put back on the weight I lost. The artist on this-Paul Maybury- has known me for a long time, so he might have used an older, fatter reference.

If you friend me on facebook, my trainer posts a lot of photos of me in the gym. I'm sure that will be the highlight of anyone's day.

Beefcake.
badgerthyme
Art Enthusiast

Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:29 am

alexfugazi wrote:
Actually, no. Not as thin as I'd like to be, but haven't put back on the weight I lost. The artist on this-Paul Maybury- has known me for a long time, so he might have used an older, fatter reference.

If you friend me on facebook, my trainer posts a lot of photos of me in the gym. I'm sure that will be the highlight of anyone's day.

Beefcake.
Well Mr. Doyle I was irate after hearing about the reprint, I reveled in the storm that was this thread. I bathed in your blood not unlike the sequence depicted in the Wesley Snipes film Blade. I felt hoodwinked and bamboozled.

To add to the fire your retorts painted you as sort of a dick, evoking bill clinton esque depinds what your definition is "reprint" is is.

but then I talked to samson and I realized none of this is important
Whitey9457
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:59 am

badgerthyme wrote:
alexfugazi wrote:

Beefcake.
Well Mr. Doyle I was irate after hearing about the reprint, I reveled in the storm that was this thread. I bathed in your blood not unlike the sequence depicted in the Wesley Snipes film Blade. I felt hoodwinked and bamboozled.

To add to the fire your retorts painted you as sort of a dick, evoking bill clinton esque depinds what your definition is "reprint" is is.

but then I talked to samson and I realized none of this is important
for the record, I had bill clinton memes ready to go...

I was happy to just get a vague reference to looking into a possible change in the future...maybe
canuck
Art Freak

Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:21 am

My head hurts.