Black Keys Greenville 14 Sperry

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:30 am

This topic is dedicated to: Black Keys Greenville 14 Sperry

stubu
Art Enthusiast

Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:31 am

Wow!! I love it.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:05 pm

Almost wished she had the signature Sperry psychedeeelio bulls-eye-circle-rings permeating through in eye fry silver blue and red dye.

Yet another knock-out, Squirt.

To Greenville or not to Greenville - that is the question.....
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
whiskaz
Art Expert

Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:17 pm

downbytheriver wrote:Almost wished she had the signature Sperry psychedeeelio bulls-eye-circle-rings permeating through in eye fry silver blue and red dye.

Yea. Growing on me. I appreciate the element of surprise now that he doesn't preview the variants... but it sure would be nice to see 'em ahead of time!
bootstrut
Art Expert

Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:02 pm

whiskaz wrote:
downbytheriver wrote:Almost wished she had the signature Sperry psychedeeelio bulls-eye-circle-rings permeating through in eye fry silver blue and red dye.

Yea. Growing on me. I appreciate the element of surprise now that he doesn't preview the variants... but it sure would be nice to see 'em ahead of time!
I wish he'd show the variants ahead of time like he used to. It's impossible to decide which to try for in the heat of the drop. I don't like these "grab whatever you click first and pray" drops.
mbginkxtn
Art Enthusiast

Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:23 pm

At the show. Poster is sweet. Going home with me.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:29 pm

That's hype if you already have it listed for sale. :wink:
Ifightfortheusers
Art Connoisseur

Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:21 pm

what time-ish does Sperry usually drop?
tomjr
Art Enthusiast

Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:52 am

Show was AWESOME, also the poster is BADASS
Greatplainsman
Art Connoisseur

Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:17 am

Ifightfortheusers wrote:what time-ish does Sperry usually drop?
No one will tell you. Gotta earn those stripes. Good Luck!
Ifightfortheusers
Art Connoisseur

Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:43 am

Greatplainsman wrote:
Ifightfortheusers wrote:what time-ish does Sperry usually drop?
No one will tell you. Gotta earn those stripes. Good Luck!

Never mind. You guys already did. thanks
Ifightfortheusers
Art Connoisseur

Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:49 am

:D
Robert1013
Art Enthusiast

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:50 am

The poster scene at a Keys show is weak to say the least! Which works out if you're there but IMO makes the secondary market hard to score. If the print did sell out after the show it was purchased by folks who have never heard of reselling a piece of rock poster art. Cheers and and GoodLuck on your hunt if you decide to embark on that hunt.
There is little that pains me more than to watch no collectors getting these things, the thing that pains me the most though is to watch these people who have no idea what they have, treat it as such.
The print's beautiful, as always, worth "dropping" by chucks today!!
boatingbenny
Art Expert

Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:56 am

Robert1013 wrote:The poster scene at a Keys show is weak to say the least! Which works out if you're there but IMO makes the secondary market hard to score. If the print did sell out after the show it was purchased by folks who have never heard of reselling a piece of rock poster art. Cheers and and GoodLuck on your hunt if you decide to embark on that hunt.
There is little that pains me more than to watch no collectors getting these things, the thing that pains me the most though is to watch these people who have no idea what they have, treat it as such.
Cliff notes version please. :-|
haven
Art Expert

Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:14 pm

boatingbenny wrote:
Robert1013 wrote:The poster scene at a Keys show is weak to say the least! Which works out if you're there but IMO makes the secondary market hard to score. If the print did sell out after the show it was purchased by folks who have never heard of reselling a piece of rock poster art. Cheers and and GoodLuck on your hunt if you decide to embark on that hunt.
Cliff notes version please. :-|
Apparently it's his life's great pain that Black Keys fans who aren't true ebeans collectors are allowed to buy this majestic piece of art to commemorate their show going experience.